1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I'm straight too and don't hav anything against any other sexuality.

I think it would be hard to be seeing someone who is bi as you would have more competition. <-- may just be an insecurity :roll:

lmao,

you wouldnt have more competition,

because if they dont have any bi friends,

then they're only gonna go for girls arent they. :) lol

so OMFGGGG!!! last night i went to the coffee house** and at first emily wasn't there, but she got there like 10 minutes after i did. then my best friend livi was talking to her and called her over and was like "EMILY EMILY!! [x6] wheres my hug!?" then she was like "EMILY EMILY [6x] wheres katie's hug!?" so she gave me a hug. one of those really warm really sweet really AMAZING hugs that seemed to last forever, when it really only lasted like 3 seconds...but still. so then for a little over 2 hours she was hanging out w/ me and a bunch of other ppl. it was amazing. and i was getting mixed vibes from her...sometimes i thought she was straight as an arrow, other times i thought she was bi. and then livi was telling me about how in their gym class on friday they [livi and emily] decided that [emily's] hair was bi-curious. so i was thinking maybe she was...? hopefully..? idk. but last night was AMAZING!! and we made a 'plan' to go up to PA and buy monster and skip school...even though neither of us have a car. hahahaha omfg amazing though!!!!!! :mrgreen::hyper::willy_nilly::hyper::mrgreen:

**the coffee house is a non school non church sponsored event in the basement of a church on the same road as my school. theres free coffee and pastries and donuts. live local bands/singers/acts/whatever.