1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

Well, I'm 13 years old, nearly 14, and I'm bisexual, and proud of it. I've come out to all of my friends and my sister, but not my dad or the rest of my family. I don't like my dad anyway but I know that if I tell him, he'll probably treat me differently.

But what annoys me the most is when girls think I'm going to fancy them just because I'm bisexual. I feel like saying "don't flatter yourselves!" haha. Its not like they freak out around their straight, male friends, who are just as likely to come onto them! *sigh*

omg!

i totally know what your talking about!

since i told my best (girl) friend ash me and her have grown apart,

wer still like kinda best friends, its just not the same.

we dont hang out as much, and since then she has refuesed every time i asked her to come stay over at mine!

=/

maybe im just paranoid tho, and we just grew apart

idk

another thing that annoys me is when every girl that is bi / lesbian assumes that you like her... just cause shes into girls

so annoying!

so as we all know i've been thinking alot about the future. and tbh whenever i think about life out of college and stuff i always see a child in the mix. i've always been a kid person. but obviously i'm not going to be making any children with any partner i have. so then i think about adopting or artificial insemination. but idk, do you guys think its fair to the child to grow up with l.esbian parents? and i know i have at least like 10 years or more to think about it, but still.

^ Whats unfair about a kid growing up with gay parents?

I think any kid thats adopted will feel upset at one stage or another no matter who there parents are

but as long as they have parents who love them them

I know I'm only 15 but I want to adopt when I'm older! :willy_nilly:

:rotfl:

anyways, I think I wont have kids, They're only gonna go through the same I've been through...and once they're in their teens, they're going to with they were dead..sure this is me speaking now..but I could be speaking differently few years from now.

so as we all know i've been thinking alot about the future. and tbh whenever i think about life out of college and stuff i always see a child in the mix. i've always been a kid person. but obviously i'm not going to be making any children with any partner i have. so then i think about adopting or artificial insemination. but idk, do you guys think its fair to the child to grow up with l.esbian parents? and i know i have at least like 10 years or more to think about it, but still.

ok,

theres this guy at school who has two lesbian parents,

and im not saying this about all gay coupled kids,

but he gets the shit ripped outta him.

ALOT.

But theres also this other kid (guy again),

who has two gay parents (females again)

and everyone loves him.

It just depends on how well they're brought up tbh,

but i wouldnt let that affect your decision.

I just want to make absolutely sure that you know what could happen either way. :)

but you've got a long time ahead of you to be worrying about children :)!

so just do what feels right in the longrun i guess.

thats what i'm worried about. i'm not worried about the kid liking me or wahtever, i have a feeling that if there brought up okay he/she will love their parents, no matter their sexuality. but its them going to school and how they would be in sociey. idk its way to early to be thinking abouot this but i am.