Audio/Video: Pressure Acoustic!!

eclipsegts1

Umm, I'll definately be getting the audio on this, if I have time I'll do windows player if it won't play. I mean you can always download a free version of Quicktime or Quicktime Alternative. I'm going to do it (the audio that is) today if I have time if not I'm going to get to it this weekend!

Edit: Alright, did it real fast. The audio can be found at my site Paramore Online! Shameless promotion, I hope you don't mind Diego.

oh well it's a really good icon! i really actually liked all of the ones you made..i had a hard time deciding

but um' date=' not to stay too pff topic, hayleys hair is really red in the video. i think she re-colored it...or maybe it's just brighter because it's in the light[/quote']

No - it's really red again. It was really red at the show in DC too...I love it when it's bright red like that...

And now I have taken us way off topic, so back on topic - thanks for this and especially for the audio file!!! My iPod is happy!

• 3 weeks later...