New Found Glory

sincerelyme

It doesn't say who sings on what songs. It just says they sing on it. I found out all four of them were on the record from their mother, Kim, though. I knew (guessed) Sherri was going to be on it just because of Chad.

Yeah...Sherri and Stacy both were talking it up in their journals yesterday too :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Coming home it seems like THEY'RE NO LONGER A PUNK BAND since STICKS AND STONES And CATALYST. In this album, they became over matured butWHEN I DIE is a GOOD SONG for me. CYRUS BOOLOOKI isn't a punk drummer anymore like before, they turned also classical rock here.

haha what?

I like their new stuff... it's basically what I expected so I wasn't too disappointed by the change. I was really surprised by Boulders though... it was a lot better than I thought they could do, it just sounds so crazy for a NFG song, idk. The Duprees are definitely to thank for that... ah I love that part.

Jordan's vocals are much "better" and musically they've come a long way too... I just prefer their older stuff. And like Brent said, I think this album will make a lot of people who didn't like them before have a little more respect for them. I like the begining of the album too Glo, it's catchy as hell...

A rumor showed up on AP.net last night about a NFG/Taking Back Sunday co-headlining tour in early 2007. I saw it in my syndicated feed on LiveJournal, but when I clicked through, the post was gone, so I guess it got taken down...

Still, if that rumor turns out to be true, you know who's a guaranteed opener for that tour? Eisley. I would so be there too...what an amazing tour that would be...

^^ I saw that too!! that made me really excited, because i love TBS, and i've heard NFG puts on an awesome live show

Eisley's totally different than either of those bands, but I love them even more (and I like TBS a lot...and NFG is really growing on me with this new record...)...but Eisley is absolutely fantastic.

It would be a spectacular tour...I so hope the rumors are true...I also guess Eisley going out with those two bands would be somewhat dependent on them being done recording their new record, but considering they're working on that now, I would think they'd be done by then...

And considering their close friendship with all the guys in TBS (particularly Adam) and Sherri's engagement to Chad, I can't see them missing that tour for the world.

haha i forgot to comment on eisley. ya i know they're different. i used to listen to them all the time, not so much now. but they have this one song, whose name i can't remember, and it's AMAZING!! i know it's off one of the first albums.

but yes, eisley is good too. TBS is in my top 10, and NFG apparently puts on an awesome live show. so if these are true, i'm pumped.

That WOULD be an amazing tour... hopefully it comes to Minneapolis. Lately every tour I wanna see has been skipping over us... like Straylight Run and NFG anddd I can't remember what other ones.

Yeah, DC has been getting skipped a lot lately too (which is weird, because every tour used to hit DC...) And VA tends to get skipped as well...a lot of shows have been doing Baltimore, MD and then NC, which I find odd...DC seems like a more logical choice than Baltimore...

In Coming home it seems like THEY'RE NO LONGER A PUNK BAND since STICKS AND STONES And CATALYST. In this album, they became over matured butWHEN I DIE is a GOOD SONG for me. CYRUS BOOLOOKI isn't a punk drummer anymore like before, they turned also classical rock here.

1.It's Bolooki.

2. Huh?

Quick question: how are the mosh pits in a NFG concert? Crazy?

pretty much like any other pop punk band. so no not too crazy. just a fun type of pushy.

Eisley's totally different than either of those bands, but I love them even more (and I like TBS a lot...and NFG is really growing on me with this new record...)...but Eisley is absolutely fantastic.

It would be a spectacular tour...I so hope the rumors are true...I also guess Eisley going out with those two bands would be somewhat dependent on them being done recording their new record, but considering they're working on that now, I would think they'd be done by then...

And considering their close friendship with all the guys in TBS (particularly Adam) and Sherri's engagement to Chad, I can't see them missing that tour for the world.

eisley has toured with nfg before. remember the back to basics tour with them and reggie. so it wouldnt be that weird if they toured with them. and nfg puts on one of the best shows you will see from modern bands. and jordans voice shall be spectacular live now.

haha what?

I like their new stuff... it's basically what I expected so I wasn't too disappointed by the change. I was really surprised by Boulders though... it was a lot better than I thought they could do, it just sounds so crazy for a NFG song, idk. The Duprees are definitely to thank for that... ah I love that part.

Jordan's vocals are much "better" and musically they've come a long way too... I just prefer their older stuff. And like Brent said, I think this album will make a lot of people who didn't like them before have a little more respect for them. I like the begining of the album too Glo, it's catchy as hell...

their new stuff is sucha great progression. although pretty much everything i love about them has changed i still feel like they feel the same way about making music as they did when they first came off. you can still feel hints of previous nfg records on this cd. its a great buy. so go out and get it.

• 1 month later...