The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

Yeah, personally I really like them because of their beliefs and what they stand for. I'm not saying theyre attractiveness doesn't contribute to my love for them though haha. I also really do like their music. I also like the fact that they're just normal people too. They aren't all about the fame.

Exactly.

I'm a huge fan of them simply because of what they stand for; yes, they're good looking and very commercial, but they also have substance. They actually have a good message behind their music and they seem to be very genuine guys.

Guest JadeIsRad
meh. I heard SOS today.

Good singers. Awful melodies. WTF? They could probably be half way decent if they could write better. Then again, I guess that's only one song...

I seriously think you should stop posting in this thread if you dislike the Jonas Brothers so much. Fair enough, everyone has different opinions but now you're just being rude. Stop posting in this thread, thank you ;]

Guest JadeIsRad
they're attractive. we're allowed to say it.

dont read this thread if you dont like what we're saying...idgi.

and i love disney :]]]

Exactly

and yeah I like Disney ;]

^ lols.

i think he's just worried that we like them only because they're attractive.

I think they're attractive but that's not the main reason I like them!

I love their music and what they stand for and those sorts of things as well :]

I seriously think you should stop posting in this thread if you dislike the Jonas Brothers so much. Fair enough, everyone has different opinions but now you're just being rude. Stop posting in this thread, thank you ;]

agreed.

meh. I heard SOS today.

Good singers. Awful melodies. WTF? They could probably be half way decent if they could write better. Then again, I guess that's only one song...

lulz at least they wrote that song give them a break. they're like teenagers.

and they'll probably make more money than half the other bands out there haahhahahah so obviously they're doing something right.

they never said they were the most talented band ever whats wrong with liking music thats fun and catchy srsly.

This is a thread for discussion. Therefore I am perfectly entitled to my opinion. If you can't take it, unlucky. Grow up and stop being a fangirl- not everyone's the same.

And did I not say quite clearly "I am only basing them on one song". So it's not a complete bash. Stop taking it to heart. If you don't like my posts, ignore them!!

Guest JadeIsRad
This is a thread for discussion. Therefore I am perfectly entitled to my opinion. If you can't take it, unlucky. Grow up and stop being a fangirl- not everyone's the same.

And did I not say quite clearly "I am only basing them on one song". So it's not a complete bash. Stop taking it to heart. If you don't like my posts, ignore them!!

This is a thread for disscusion for people who like them not haters. I know you're entitled to an opinion, everyone is. I don't need to grow up and I'm not a fangirl thanks very much. You shouldn't bash anything to do with the band in a thread for people who like them. It's hard to ignore your posts when you post in here so much.

;]

lol if the jonas brothers are so horrible and lame, why would you even waste your time talking about them. idgi.

i mean i hate avenged sevenfold with a passion but you dont see me searching out discussions about them and voicing my opinion. :]]

but. do as you wish.

Exactly!

This is a thread for disscusion for people who like them not haters. I know you're entitled to an opinion, everyone is. I don't need to grow up and I'm not a fangirl thanks very much. You shouldn't bash anything to do with the band in a thread for people who like them. It's hard to ignore your posts when you post in here so much.

;]

???

I've posted about 4 fuckin times in a 16pg thread! That's not so much!!!

I'm hardly a "hater", I just think they signify everything that is wrong with mainstream music in the modern day.In fact after hearing more of heir stuff I realise that they could be alot worse! But I still dislike them, and my passionate hatred for Disney (bitches ban so many bands from playing shows in Orlando due to "bad influences") will never cease!

Plus this board is too nice. I'm sad and bored enough to want to stir it up :twisted::(

Guest JadeIsRad
I think the best thing is just to start arguing about it. You don't like them.. point taken. You don't have to post it like every five minutes. I've tryed to ignore it, I've tryed to be a so called "peace maker" but it just isn't working. It's obvious the Jonas brothers aren't your type of music. It's not like your opinions are going to influence anyone to stop liking them, so what's the point really?

Exactly! I couldn't agree more

I can't even be bothered to argue with him anymore haha

'The Jonas Brother Are Amazing!!!

Don't take me seriously'

OK is there any need for that?

haha I'm not arguing anymore

seriously.

jeez. i cant stand immature people!

oh and camp rock is on tomorrow.

'The Jonas Brother Are Amazing!!!

Don't take me seriously'

OK is there any need for that?

haha I'm not arguing anymore

Nope, no need ;-)

How about you guys post some youtube links or something to prove me wrong??

I'm just teasing btw, calm down srsly!!