The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

Soooo I'm pretty obsessed...with the Jonas Brothers. This obsession just happened recently though, I'm not really sure why. I've always liked them, but I wasn't in love with them or anything, but one night a few months ago I had this suuuuuper random dream, and Kevin hugged me...and then I had "Still In Love With You" stuck in my head all day...now it's an obsession. Oh, especially after Camp Rock. Holy crap. I'm addicted. I think I need help.

Bahahahahahaha.

Kc, I could just see you freaking out over Kevin hugging you. And Still In Love With You gets stuck in my head all the time.

Guest JadeIsRad
Soooo I'm pretty obsessed...with the Jonas Brothers. This obsession just happened recently though, I'm not really sure why. I've always liked them, but I wasn't in love with them or anything, but one night a few months ago I had this suuuuuper random dream, and Kevin hugged me...and then I had "Still In Love With You" stuck in my head all day...now it's an obsession. Oh, especially after Camp Rock. Holy crap. I'm addicted. I think I need help.

omg I love your avatarrr <3 :mrgreen:

Guest JadeIsRad
I just bought Burnin' Up off iTunes without my fathers permission. He's gonna hate me. :shifty:

Aaawwww tut tut tut

haha just kidding, I love that song :]

Guest JadeIsRad
Oh... I totally am. haha.

I'm almost as awesome as the JoBros.

Oohh you're Faith haha how stupid of me

and yuppp you're definatley awesome haha

Guest JadeIsRad
haha... yep! I'm Faith.

And thanks! You're awesome too. I adore your avi. Nick is just too cute.

No problem and awww thank you :mrgreen:

and yupp Nick is adorable <3

Guest JadeIsRad
PRIME EXAMPLE OF STYLE>SUBSTANCE

This commercial drivel shouldn't even be respected if you're past 12 years of age.

Well, thanks for your opinion but could you take it somewhere else so you don't offend anyone else? Thanks ;]