Hayley's Height

patrizia_marcel

wow. we're all midgets! i'm 5'1" and i'm actually scared to go to a concert at my size:). and i think my dad might surprise me with tickets in november, so i've gotta stand in miracle-gro until then i guess...

oh i wouldn't worry too much :] i went to a funeral for a friend concert a few months ago and pretty much every guy there was really nice to me! as soon as i got chucked in the pit this massive guy just pulled me out and looked after me for a bit.. and i've sat on a fair few people's shoulders too!

oh i wouldn't worry too much :] i went to a funeral for a friend concert a few months ago and pretty much every guy there was really nice to me! as soon as i got chucked in the pit this massive guy just pulled me out and looked after me for a bit.. and i've sat on a fair few people's shoulders too!

Awww thats so cool and sweet. I'd love to see ffaf aswell.

Oh my days, I TOTALLY read that WRONG. I read it really fast and thought you said you went to a funeral and got thrown into the pit... like THE GRAVE or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:

Oh my days, I TOTALLY read that WRONG. I read it really fast and thought you said you went to a funeral and got thrown into the pit... like THE GRAVE or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:

i thought you said that too!

well, i guess my sister might be able to protect me... as she's the tallest woman in our house at 5'6" lol. and she's 2 years younger than me :)

and even though my dad's almost 6', i wouldn't be caught dead at a paramore concert with him :uhh: . i'm just hoping he's getting my friends some tickets too lol :)

wow. we're all midgets! i'm 5'1" and i'm actually scared to go to a concert at my size:). and i think my dad might surprise me with tickets in november, so i've gotta stand in miracle-gro until then i guess...

Awwww. Do not be scared to go to a concert with your size. You will do just fine =) I am 4'10 and survived a My Chemical Romance concert (after being hit in the face and fondled, hahaha).

Just wear shoes that are high off the ground. Not heels (that would be an accident waiting to happen), but those platform shoe things.

Awwww, I love how nice people are. That is how it was for me too at the MCR concert. When the crowd started pushing each other forward and backwards, the guy behind me held on to me so I would not fall, and held on to me to help me up again when I got sick and started to fall, haha.

People are so nice nowadays. Well, some.

Then what the heck is wrong with me?! Hahaha. Hayley is three inches taller than me and I actually feel tall...

Arya...My brain is disappearinggggggg =P

HAHAHA. I love it when short people feel tall. It's so amusing. Like my mom commented on Cindy's height one day, and Cindy said something like, "What are you talking about? I'm big!" We just stared. Wait, isn't she taller than you? *ponders*

But noooo, your brain be fine. :)

Awwww. Do not be scared to go to a concert with your size. You will do just fine =) I am 4'10 and survived a My Chemical Romance concert (after being hit in the face and fondled, hahaha).

Just wear shoes that are high off the ground. Not heels (that would be an accident waiting to happen), but those platform shoe things.

Way to scare the poor thing, Chey! Hahahaha!

And yeah, doooon't wear heels. You will die. Even some platform shoes can kill you if you don't know how to walk in them. Maybe you can ride around on someone's shoulders. That'd be kinda fun, haha.

just try and go to the front

when another band is setting up people will start getting out of the crowd and getting closer so just squeeze through thos epeople and work your way to the front :P that's what i do

or stand on a balcony if there is one. that eliminates all problems unless you wanna be close to the band

and i wanna be a paramidget! XD

w00t paramidgets!!

and yeah, i think that's good advice for me... (the balcony stuff) because i'm kind of a wimp in large crowds :/ either that or i'll have to find somebody i know who will let me go on their shoulders :)

can you believe this? i'm from new york for god's sake, i should be used to this stuff!!

HAHAHA. I love it when short people feel tall. It's so amusing. Like my mom commented on Cindy's height one day, and Cindy said something like, "What are you talking about? I'm big!" We just stared. Wait, isn't she taller than you? *ponders*

But noooo, your brain be fine. :)

Way to scare the poor thing, Chey! Hahahaha!

And yeah, doooon't wear heels. You will die. Even some platform shoes can kill you if you don't know how to walk in them. Maybe you can ride around on someone's shoulders. That'd be kinda fun, haha.

Hahaha, hey man, I have the right to feel tall!

Poor Cindyyy. She is a dinky little thing! I do not think she is taller than me, actually. She is either my height or shorter. I think she is shorter.

But hahaha, someone has to let kids know the truth! At concerts, you get uncomfortably close to some people. You may accidentally experience life on the homosexual side and yeah.

The shoulders thing is a good idear. My Aunt and friend took turns holding me up. Then the guys in front of me let me use their shoulders to hold myself up. I still think they could have moved, but whatever =P