24 hours with Paramore?

Jammer

Well, the title's like ronseal, it does exactly as it says on the tin. 8-)

If you could spend 24 hours with Paramore, how would you and your new best friends spend it?

Well I may have to add to mine, but first I'd make a nice big breakfast for them (cause during these 24 hours I gain the ability to cook), y'know, full english variety with fried eggs, bacon, sasuage etc. Then for mid-morning into early afternoon we'd just hang out playing guitar hero and asking them all kinds of random questions, such as if Josh can play any Metallica songs. :P

Then for the rest of the day we'd have this outdoor BBQ Party with all of the people on my estate (well, the ones I like anyways) where we'll listen to jazz and just chill out into the early hours of the morning.

Erm yeah, now it's your turn. :)

Haha I like this thread. ^^

Uh, ok first we'd go to IHOP for breakfast. Just cause you gave me the idea for the breakfast thing. xD

Then we'd go out sight seeing, andddd maybe go to an amusement park? Ha, idk I'm not very creative.

Then then then to end the day we'd go to a concert. :]

Not a Paramore show, though, just an artist that we all like.

BORING. xPP

Hmm, ok

well,

mine would be, go to my mums friends resteraunt (prof. chef) to cook us all breakfast.

(Anything we wanted)

Then i would probably crack open the brand new guitar hero =] on my xbox360 (which has just magically appeared that day :-o )

Then i'd take them to brighton, but make them wear an invisibility cloak (so they dont have 2456485 fans chasing after them all day.)

Then we'd shop =] my treat of course, they dont have to pay for anything!

Go back to the isle of wight, and just chill out really.

Then write a song, inc. me :) so i'd be featured in the new record 8-)

Then we'd just invite everyone that we met along the way round for a huge party! (alcohol and drug free)

=]

then we'd get loadsa candy, and eat it all =]

and have a huge sleepover, inc. everything we ever wanted to do. :)

then we'd play tetris :)

and then me n hayley would play castlevania :)

i'd probably make them all breakfast in bed, so they could have a chance to finally sleep in. then we'd have a couple friends over and we'd all go swimming and play guitar hero and stuff. then we'd walk up to target [its like a 3/4 mile walk from my house] and get starbucks, head to 7-11 [across from target] and get ap and of course they'll be in it, so they'll sign it for me. then i'll ask them what they want to do.

Great thread..so here we go..

Morning would start out with a nice few hours of paintball (I live in Houston, gotta do it before the sun comes up and burns us alive). Then we'd go grab some lunch at this place called Carl's BBQ. Best BBQ by the way..ever. Then we'd go swimming for a few hours. I figure it'd be around 6pm or so when we're done with that. Theeennn we'd go back to my house and my dad makes some mean gumbo. Mmmhm.

Then we'd go fishing at the pond in my backyard. Then we'll call it a night, and i'd punch Hayley in the face.

Well, let's see, first, we would all go out and grab breakfast somewhere. Then I would take them down to the 16th street mall for some shopping in the morning. After, we could go and grab some lunch at a good Italian Restaurant (because I know the boys like the Italian food!). Then, we could go to somewhere like Guitar Center or a music store to look around at some gear because that's always fun. Then, we would go head to head with them at guitar hero because I would want to see how good they really are at guitar hero! Then, since my mom is an amazing cook, we would eat something that my mom makes and then we would just sit around and hang out and talk into the late hours of the morning about everything.

i think to start off, travel in style so like in a learjet for an hour trip or something to an exotic place or tropical island cos never been to a tropical island.

then maybe shopping, then dinner (pizza) chill out on the beach singing songs and playing guitars with cold drinks, lots of chatting and having a laugh, maybe surfing or water sports. then some karting in fast go-karts on a huge outdoor circuit.

Then head back on the learjet watching the sun set at 40,000ft drinking champaine:) then land in the dusk / dark and then everyone jumps on the tour bus and heads home.

I'd cook them breakfast and let them relax for a bit. Then we'd go fishing with a CD player with loadsa good music and chiil! Then we'd go and have a meal of some coffee, and then hit the town!!

What I would give for a day with Paramore... *looks towards sky*enters dreamland*

Hmm. We would all go to a 5 story tall Urban Outifitters and get anything we wanted. And the store would of course be closed to all people other than us. :) Then we would go to like some amusement park, which would also be closed to only us. NO LINES! Haha. And then at night we would go to a nice warm beach, in LA maybe? And set up a big bon fire and play acoustic guitar and sing Kumbaya. Haha. Ok maybe not sing that, but just sing and play guitar and have a good time. Oh and of course we would take 39823947 pictures for memories. :D

That would be the best day EVER!

first i would be like "shake and bake time!"

xD

and id make leftover...meatloaf or something O_o

and then i would be like "ok guys....LETS PLAY LIGHT AS A FEATHER, STIFF AS A BOARD"

and id brake my fingers trying to pick all of em up

then we'd go to the nearest MICKEY D'S!

and pick up like 3 pounds worth of hamburgers...and we'll try to steal a spongebob toy for hayley xD

then we'll go to the morning glory shop for the guys and we'll buy hello kitty stuff :rotfl:

and then we will go to the mall and drool over the guys there...xDD

after tht we'd eat ice cream and then we'd try on frilly pink dresses and take tons of pictures...then we'd faint of exhaustion and overstuffness :P

THE END! :]