ATTN Canadian Fans: Much On Demand

Kacky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was THERE! It was so awesome!

You can't really see me on TV because I was out of the camera's range. But when they were walking down for the interview, Hayley saw my shirt and was like..."nice shirt!" And during the commercial, she asked who was going to the show and she saw me shaking my head and she said "aww, that's okay!" Such a sweetie.

The whole band looked at me at the same time during commercial too, so awkward. Haha. But I think it was because Devon pointed out my shirt. :P

I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't sign or take pics with anyone inside. Ah well, at least I finally got to see them up close and personal! My mom was outside with the digital camera, and I was inside with the disposable. So I have some pictures to get developed and transfer.

Oh yeah...and my mom heard Hayley say something like this when she was outside signing stuff... "I like this station, it plays better stuff then MTV in America."

okay... i taped in on my digital camera but the lighting sucks. at least the audio isn't bad

PART I

O-RuLPIyEm0

PART II

BSxqfQhD0-s

when it's posted on much axs hopefully someone will get a HQ rip

Haha, nice work, twas good to watch.

The first part further proves that Zac is just a ladies man. ;P

AAHH i love that!

i'm glad you got to see them on mod. awesome that the band noticed your shirt :)

I thought that was pretty cool too! :)

I love my mom for being a camera back-up source. I still gotta transfer the pictures.

This is the first time I saw them in person too! It was great. Hayley is shorter then I thought. WHOA.