Nickelback

<3Paramore<3

omfg stop with the bitching back and forth already. good god. please! it doesnt really matter does it? just let it goooo.

anyways..i love nickelback. one of my favorite bands. has been for a long time. and i have been listening to them nonstop lately. i really want their new cd. (:

I admit you have a point there but when the hell would he have had time for a party when they were busy recording Dark Horse? And doing press in EUROPE!? And now embarking on a WORLD TOUR starting NEXT MONTH???

And I bet she can't even tell me what street he lives on because she's not even telling the truth! And it's IMPOSSIBLE for her to live a few blocks away from him because HE LIVES IN THE COUNTRY away from everyone else! If you look at satellite pics of his house, you can see that there's not another house within miles with an exception to the one that's next door!

Okay, I'm sorry everyone. This is my last post in this thread. I PROMISE. But, since it's my birthday, I DO WHAT I WANT BEYATCH. kidding <3

All I gotta say is... LOL.

That is all.

This has become my favorite thread of the day :D

My sister is a fan, ain't they from near Camrose, Canada?

I'm not sure where Camrose is, but they are originally from Hanna, Alberta, Canada. Chad lives in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. Their guitarist, Ryan lives in Surrey, BC. Not sure where Daniel lives but Mike actually lives in Maui. Lucky guy...he probably has a tan right now. LOL Odd, a Canadian with a tan...teehee!!

Only three months til the Nickelback concert!! Maybe I'll post pics up when I get back. I hope I meet them again!

• 4 months later...
they were awesome :) pure shootin tshirts out nickelback guns an that :]

haha yeah we were at the front so we didnt get one :(

got a t-shirt at the merch booth though

what was ur fav song of the night hun?