Nickelback

<3Paramore<3

You point blank refuse to accept anyone elses point of view if it differs to your own (which is 99% of the time). It's pretty infuriating. I, personally don't even like Nickelback. I agree that they are bland and unoriginal; but you say it in such a way that is just ridiculous and demeaning to the people that do like them- if others like them, just let them !

Just because they use 4 chord progressions does not make them "wank", you can do a lot with 4 chords and make it sound good, sound creative, and often far, far better than a mishmash of notes and "licks" just thrown in a big pile and called talent.

What is "good" or what is "bad" is not always based on technical skill or difficulty, but the way it sounds and the people who it appeals to. You evidently think Marduk are good; i have to disagree. Sure they can play with technical skill, but i, personally, would not even venture anywhere near "good"; perhaps ear-splittingly awful, but not good.

You need to stop throwing your personal ideas and preferences around as if they are law. They are not. You are a dickhead.

Give me a while to get over my e-hatred of you and i'll constructively rip you to pieces and give you all the elaboration you need.

Tally-ho.

I like you :P

Anyways yeah they may play with just 4 chords, but as Jorgi said, that doesn't make a band/artist crap. You can do plenty of awesome things with 4 chords.

I like them so does that mean I don't know "real" music??

Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, G 'N' R, A7X = amazing.

So what If you don't like them Dominus, people here do, get over it.

They are real music, just not good real music.

As many people can like them as much as they want, but that doesn't make them a good band.

Lots of people like the Spice Girls, would you say they were a good band?

Most of the bands/artists you listed aren't bad, but I wouldn't say they were amazing. I like the Crue, but A7X... ugh.

As many people can like them as much as they want, but that doesn't make them a good band.

Most of the bands/artists you listed aren't bad, but I wouldn't say they were amazing. I like the Crue, but A7X... ugh.

"GOOD" IS ONLY OPINION!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD" BAND!

Christ, just fuck off with your elitist opinions already!!

No, "good" isn't just an opinion.

I don't like Black Sabbath, but they're still a good band. I don't like most of Judas Priest, but they're still a good band.

Millions of people liked Boyzone, they're definately not a good band. Millions of people like the Spice Girls, they're definately not a good band.

I can't honestly say I listen to Bach or Mozart too often, but they make good music.

Until people stop seeing "Good" as opinion, people will be able to produce any old junk, label it as "cool", and sell it.

No, "good" isn't just an opinion.

I don't like Black Sabbath, but they're still a good band. I don't like most of Judas Priest, but they're still a good band.

Millions of people liked Boyzone, they're definately not a good band. Millions of people like the Spice Girls, they're definately not a good band.

I can't honestly say I listen to Bach or Mozart too often, but they make good music.

Until people stop seeing "Good" as opinion, people will be able to produce any old junk, label it as "cool", and sell it.

Wrong. Black Sabbath is considered "good" because lots of people say they are. Lots of people's opinions put together doesn't make for fact.

Who's to say Boyzone isn't good?? If they were succesful then they must have been doing something right (despite the fact that fucking suck balls in my opinion)

I mean, you may think that Paramore is "good", but lots of people think they are a shit commercial pop band with no substance and relying on the sexuality of their lead singer to attract 13 yr old girls.

Get your head out your ass and realize that the whole world doesn't base it's musical views on your shitty opinions.

Well that's your opinion. Many people think Paramore "sold out" cuz they were virtually unknown with AWKIF then along came Riot! and they're all over the radio. Pretty much the same thing.