Nickelback

<3Paramore<3

• 2 years later...
You are an actual cock.

'Nuff said.

No, enough hasn't been said. Please, elaborate.

How, exactly, am I either a simple minded asshole or an actual cock?

Simple minded assholes buy into the radio-friendly, corporate sh*t that they get fed... such as bands like Nickleback. Broad minded assholes listen to a variety of good music, based off of whether the music is good or not, as well as whether or not they like it, and don't just listen to any 4-chord band that they get hypnotised to listen to, because of their poor taste, and poor understanding of music.

My ass after a night of curry sounds better than anything Nickleback have ever produced.

You point blank refuse to accept anyone elses point of view if it differs to your own (which is 99% of the time). It's pretty infuriating. I, personally don't even like Nickelback. I agree that they are bland and unoriginal; but you say it in such a way that is just ridiculous and demeaning to the people that do like them- if others like them, just let them !

Just because they use 4 chord progressions does not make them "wank", you can do a lot with 4 chords and make it sound good, sound creative, and often far, far better than a mishmash of notes and "licks" just thrown in a big pile and called talent.

What is "good" or what is "bad" is not always based on technical skill or difficulty, but the way it sounds and the people who it appeals to. You evidently think Marduk are good; i have to disagree. Sure they can play with technical skill, but i, personally, would not even venture anywhere near "good"; perhaps ear-splittingly awful, but not good.

You need to stop throwing your personal ideas and preferences around as if they are law. They are not. You are a dickhead.

Give me a while to get over my e-hatred of you and i'll constructively rip you to pieces and give you all the elaboration you need.

Tally-ho.

Haha.

You're getting so infuriated over people on the internet and resorting to lame attempts at flaming. 'Squite pathetic. :rotfl:

The only thing that doesn't determine whether music is good or not is personal preference. You say Marduk play with technical skill, but don't make good music, that's like saying "A marksman has good shooting skills, but can't shoot.", or "Tony Jaa has good Muay Thai skills, but can't fight.". That's ridiculous, not explaining why Nickleback suck. You're essentially saying "I don't like them, therefore they're not good.", without actually providing a valid reason as to why Marduk aren't good music.

As for Nickleback, Fire At Will said; "i find their songs sound the same", which is true to the point that they recycle their songs.