Halloween costumes!

Emergency-x

Ok I need help guys!

Im going as Hayley Williams for a Halloween party and Im gonna were the outfit from the misery Business Music video...

Does anyone have any Idea where Hayley Got those yellow and Black striped tights?? Or does anyone know where I CAN get them??

HELP! =)

paramore-070907-3.jpg

Oh yeah what ru all dressing up as for halloween? =)

since im 16 going around for candy is lame so what i do is : put on a skeleton mask and like this full yellow rain suit and scare the CRAP out of kids...its soooo funnnnn omg last year was the best halloween of my life, i made a little boy cry. you just stop in the middle of the street like a statue and people fall for it, then u scream and then run after cars and kids...ommmmmmg it may be mean but hey its halloween and its so damn fun!!!! =]

Me and my friends are going as Beckett, Carden and Wentz from the "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" video.

I have to be Wentz. It kinda sucks cause I don't really like him but he's the good one in the video and I'm like the "good" one of all my friends. Haha.

wellll...its pretty sad, but I have to mooch off of last years, so I think I'll be an assumption...cuz like, you know how when certain people think like punk or something that they have to be a "HOOLIGAN" to be punk or goth or whatever??? well, Im going to dress up all decked out in some crazy cliche image, then wear my horns, tail, tie, and of course the pitchfork, and become an assumption of punk....its pretty crappy, but for now thats all Ive got.....RAWR!

Me and my friends are going as Beckett, Carden and Wentz from the "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" video.

I have to be Wentz. It kinda sucks cause I don't really like him but he's the good one in the video and I'm like the "good" one of all my friends. Haha.

ooo thats a good idea hahaha

im going to be a mime! hahaha

hmmm...i dont know....I might just change from an assumption, to a teenager, cuz thatll scare more people than anything else...haha and you are way too lucky you get to see Saosin...love them...think of me when they play YOure not alone..even if you dont know what to think...lol

Yeah I totally went as Jennifer Tilly (Man I'm so cool)

I really wanted to go as Hayley though! Haha cool.

But yeah if anyone doesn't know who Jennifer Tilly is

shes the girl who plays the bride of chucky (tiffany)

except shes brunette. So instead of going as tiffany, whose blonde

I went as Jennifer tilly whose brunette

....because i couldnt' afford the wig.:(