Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this isn't a stupid question but if I use the link to get an extra ticket for a friend who ISN'T in the fanclub, can they still use that ticket to get into the show as normal, without the M&G?

Just I got a ticket with M&G for Leicester and my friend wants to go and I'm gonna get a ticket when they go public for her, but as the Leicester fanclub tickets haven't sold out yet, it's kinda pointless waiting if it can be used as a normal ticket anyway. If you get what I mean...

yeah londons back uppppp

this is so weird..

It's because some non-Fanclub people may have ordered, and all orders are checked to verify that you are in the fanclub, so maybe a few tickets have been 'released' as the people who bought them weren't in the fanclub. Well that's what I'm guessing... either that or they added more M&Gs..

got glasgow, newcastle + brum :D

really raging though that people who aren't even in the fucking fanclub have bought tickets. megan + i missed out on the manchester ones because of that i'm sure.

what's the point when they could totally just get them on general sale? there was no need for that cause it's not like they are going to get to the meet + greet. fume.

I got Leicester and Nottingham. I should've bought Manchester first! I went for Leicester first cuz I knew I had friends at uni there who are going, but then they were up for ages after the pre-sale started... I was so fast at ordering Leicester and Nottingham that I got to the order form on Manchester and it took ages to process then it said there was an error and they were sold out...

Anyway yeah Nottingham and Leicester and I'll probs get Manchester tickets on Friday, maybe. I can't believe Notts is 18+, I mean it doesn't bother me, but I find it hard to believe they would put that age restriction on when both NFG's and Paramore's 'target audience' will range from teens and above. Oh well O_o.

really raging though that people who aren't even in the fucking fanclub have bought tickets. megan + i missed out on the manchester ones because of that i'm sure.

what's the point when they could totally just get them on general sale? there was no need for that cause it's not like they are going to get to the meet + greet. fume.

:oops:

What about people that seem to have given the fan club over £100 and still haven't got a membership?

That's why I only done Nottingham because I knew I would be preventing an actual member from getting a London one.

I know how ya feel Hayley =[