Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright,I bought presale tickets and got an email today off the fan club saying that "We will be posting all the names of the (M+G) winners shortly." but previously they said "Each ticket will come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore."

Is it just me or are these two quotes in complete conflict with eachother.

Alright,I bought presale tickets and got an email today off the fan club saying that "We will be posting all the names of the (M+G) winners shortly." but previously they said "Each ticket will come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore."

Yeahhhhh exactly! They made two statements that contradict each other :nono:

Lots of ppl who joined the fanclub will be disappointed..

London and Nottingham. Would like to do more but can't really take the time off work.

auw nawww! i'm never going to meet you :( tear

your going to pompey??

nope. i was just laughing at the name, haha.

is anyone here going to Birmingham or Leicester?, cos i haven't seen anyone mention these gigs.

i'm going brum :P

yeah... i don't understand that! it was advertised that if you bought a pre-sale ticket you got to meet the band. talk about false advertising man.