OPERATION: GET WELL

Ashhh

Hey guys, since Hayley is sick, we're going to send her a GET WELL SOON package of fun. Diego, Kim, Brent and I have come up with a few ideas and it'll have to be mailed out by... like tomorrow or Wednesday. So anyway, I'm making this thread for ideas... I'll post what we're getting so far, then if anyone has more ideas, please post!

- Card

- Hoodie

- Throat Coat Tea

- DVD and/or CD

- Gift Card for Starbucks?

(guys, did I forget anything?)

So basically Kim is going to buy this stuff (and other ideas and random stuff) and get the package ready and mail it out. And we're gonna send her money.

And... for the movie or CD, does anyone have any good ideas on what she might not have heard yet... we don't really wanna buy her a CD she already has lol. Or what would be a good movie to send?

EDIT:

For hayley:

Pajama’s (sorry, couldn’t find a good hooie)

2 slipper/socks

2 dvds- Monty python & what about bob?

2 cd’s-rockin 80’s (sorry, we looked everywhere for those old school hip hops, and couldn’t find any; but the songs on here, are pretty awesome 80’s songs.)

Reese’s

Cold relief pops (suckers for colds, coughs, and sore thoarts (couldn’t find that thoart tea thing)

Spongbob squarpants band-aids (just for fun)

Spongbob sqaurepants fruit flavored snacks (just for fun)

And a really cute get well card.

DSC07872.jpg

DSC07873.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still thinking some sort of comedy DVD...something you can watch again even if you've already seen it...40 Year Old Virgin? Wedding Crashers? Or what's a good music related comedy? Oooh...I've always loved Josie and the Pussycats. Yes, I'm serious. That movie cracks me up.

Music's just so hard...I mean, what does Hayley not have? We know a lot of bands she likes, but she probably has the albums by them...we could go with something funny like a compilation CD like Millenium Hip Hop Party...but then, maybe I'm showing my age with that choice :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000IPXY/sr=8-1/qid=1141667751/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-7097924-0303921?%5Fencoding=UTF8

As for money, no one else needs to send any money (unless you really want to.) I'll cover the costs since I have a real live full-time job :)

I liked the Reese's idea too Ash - candy is always good as a box filler...

thats a great idea.

i have to start thinking on it' date=' bc im not very good at brain storming. but as soon as i come up with something, ill post it[/quote']

Think fast :) Kim's going shopping tonight, we think...we want to get it to Hayley while she's still not feeling great :)

i just came up with something, but its kinda hard.

do u think she would enjoy mexican candy?? beer lolipops, chamoy, lucky lolipops, and stuff.

if we have enough time, i could send it to any of u guys, and u could send it to her, but we are kinda short on the time, right??

i like the hip hop cd idea...she wears that hip hop non stop shirt quite a bit...so sending her a hip hop cd would be funny. Or maybe like an oldies cd would be good.

Josie and the pussycats are good too. Maybe movies like Bring It On, 10 Things I Hate About You, Empire Records...those are all funny movies(at least i think they are funny).

i just came up with something' date=' but its kinda hard.

do u think she would enjoy mexican candy?? beer lolipops, chamoy, lucky lolipops, and stuff.

if we have enough time, i could send it to any of u guys, and u could send it to her, but we are kinda short on the time, right??[/quote']

Yeah, I think candy is a good idea, but since we're trying to get this out tomorrow or Wed. at the latest, I think we're better off having Kim and/or Ash buy everything and mail it.

They're leaning towards Reese's, I think, 'cause Hayley said she likes those :)

haha i like the idea, but who suggested hip hop cd's?

Me, 'cause some of those old school hip hop compilations (like the one I linked to) are really funny.

I think, though, that in general, we should go for some sort of funny, fun compilation CD since we don't know what Hayley does and doesn't have.

first of all, thank you brent for covering the costs of the gifts because although you have a job, that money is coming out of your pockets & heart

second, thanks for kim and ash and actually all the mods for putting this together for hayley its such a great i dea

and third i think the hiphop cd idea is awesome-she'll love it

maybe a personal mix of songs........like research some interviews and see what she likes then put them on a cd and make it from paramore fans or what ever you guys r doing...ummmmm...this is kind of hard... maybe something better than candy bc they always get it....oh oh i know...how about those cough lolly pops shaped like a bear....i dont know if they r good but i just saw a commercial for them heheh....i love what u guys r doing...let me know if there is anything i can do

...maybe in the future we can do something big for their next album and we all pitch in with the cash maybe a party or something...lol...im getting too into this now

okay everyone these are all great ideas. just letting you all know, i'm going shopping tonight around 5-6ish. right now it's almost 4. so hurry and bring in these ideas.

and if anyone wants to, i guess make a final list, and i'll get those items. =)