OPERATION: GET WELL

Ashhh

wait don't they read these?..it wouldn't be much of a surprise.

but i was talking to diego and i will talk to mrs farro about sending it to her..i'll get back to you guys.

Do they read these boards? If so, we should probably make this thread disappear...

I don't know if anyone's ever confirmed that they read these boards, but it certainly would be easy for them to lurk if they wanted to...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayley::

(Music:)

The Chariot - Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing Nothing is dead and Nothing Is Bleeding

Frou Frou - I Megaphone

The Academy Is... - Almost Here

(Words:)

Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger

(Film:)

A Mighty Wind, Notebook

(Game:)

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

her recom. from the site, obviously she has this stuff but i figure we can use it like a template to think of some stuff :)

but i was talking to diego and i will talk to mrs farro about sending it to her..i'll get back to you guys.

Do they read these boards? If so' date=' we should probably make this thread disappear...

I don't know if anyone's ever confirmed that they read these boards, but it certainly would be easy for them to lurk if they wanted to...[/quote']

They do read the forums, or at least Jeremy does from time to time I think. We can delete this thread later..

maybe something better than candy bc they always get it....oh oh i know...how about those cough lolly pops shaped like a bear....i dont know if they r good but i just saw a commercial for them heheh

YES WE SHOULD GET HER SOME GET BETTER BEARS!! those are awesome

ANd hopefully, Kim can take a picture of the whole get better package before she mails it out... so everyone can see haha. :)

Do they read these boards? If so' date=' we should probably make this thread disappear...

I don't know if anyone's ever confirmed that they read these boards, but it certainly would be easy for them to lurk if they wanted to...[/quote']

They do read the forums, or at least Jeremy does from time to time I think. We can delete this thread later..

maybe something better than candy bc they always get it....oh oh i know...how about those cough lolly pops shaped like a bear....i dont know if they r good but i just saw a commercial for them heheh

YES WE SHOULD GET HER SOME GET BETTER BEARS!! those are awesome

ANd hopefully, Kim can take a picture of the whole get better package before she mails it out... so everyone can see haha. :)

That's cool - I never knew the band actually looked in on things here from time to time :)

I don't know if Kim got the message about the Get Better Bears before she went shopping or not...she's got a big job, so I'm going to be happy with whatever she can find :) It's awesome that she's doing all the shopping...

yeah those are some good movie ideas they are all awesome :) once again those of you covering costs thats awesome thanks a ton. hopefully the rest of us will be able to pitch in on something in the future. this whole care package is awesome i hope she really enjoys it (she better! lol)

i know when im sick i love twix ice cream but u cant really send that in the mail so...yeah. i dont really have to many ideas that people havent covered yet.

For hayley:

Pajama’s (sorry, couldn’t find a good hooie)

2 slipper/socks

2 dvds- Monty python & what about bob?

2 cd’s-rockin 80’s (sorry, we looked everywhere for those old school hip hops, and couldn’t find any; but the songs on here, are pretty awesome 80’s songs.)

Reese’s

Cold relief pops (suckers for colds, coughs, and sore thoarts (couldn’t find that thoart tea thing)

Spongbob squarpants band-aids (just for fun)

Spongbob sqaurepants fruit flavored snacks (just for fun)

And a really cute get well card.

I’m going to ship this all in tmw. =)

Lets hope hayley gets better.

DSC07872.jpg

DSC07873.jpg