OPERATION: GET WELL

Ashhh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt hayley staying in d.c. somewhere until she gets better or did she go somewhere else?

She stayed in DC the night they went to Baltimore, but my guess is that they've all gone back home now that they cancelled the rest of the tour. They were planning to spend a week at home between Take Action and SXSW anyway...

I understand... although we'd do this for anyone in the band... just as a funny/nice thing. I can totally understand why Mrs Farro wouldn't be into just giving out her address for something like this, maybe it is too obsessive? But I hope she (and everyone else) knows that we were only trying to do it as a cute thing... and just sorta to cheer her up. If Mrs. Farro thinks it's too much and stuff, we won't do that then.

And thank you for trying Jamie, it was worth a shot at least. Could you explain that to her so she doesn't think we're like... overly obsessive freaks?

sorry to bust you guys's bubble..but it looks like this whole operation get well plan is going down the drain.

this is all awkward in many ways i guess. if jeremy was sick..i don't think we would be doing something like this. if zac was sick..we wouldn't either. As much as we love the band..that love is greatly directed towards Hayley. This happens with many bands..where much of the attention is on the lead singer' date=' but maybe shouldn't always be for paramore. they are ONE band..all very talented and hayley might not want all eyes on her at all times. If Hayley was in the hospital..that could be different..but she is just ill with bronchitis and can't sing right now. she is not near death and in a way..i find this package somewhat..creepy. obsessive. too over the top. The address of the farros will not be given out and unless you guys would like to e-mail the managament (found on paramore.net) and ask them blah blah blah..this whole ordeal isn't going to happen.

as much as i love hayley and the rest of the band and wish that she gets better as quick as possible..this package isn't a good idea. shes got many to take care of her back in Franklin. She knows we love her and them and wish them the best with everything..but sending this package isn't going to alter the love we have for them. We can prove it in many other ways.

go to a show and sing your heart out. i bet they'd love that more than a book, cd, pjs, and whatever else was being put in the package.

love me or hate me..but this is the deal.

sorry.[/quote']

Hrm. I kind of disagree - I think we'd be doing this for anyone in the band that happened to be sick...it just happens that it's Hayley this time.

As for it being creepy and obsessive, I really don't think that's the spirit behind it...it's just a nice gesture for someone who's in a band that means a lot to a lot of us.

I definitely understand the Farros' not wanting their address publicized, though...I think we were all just hoping that we could find a way to get this to Hayley to maybe make her feel a bit better.

And as for going to a show and singing our hearts out, well, I think we all do that a lot...this was just a little something more that we would have done for anyone in the band, not just Hayley.

But thanks for trying Jamie...

if mrs. farro doesnt want to give that info out...that is fine. we cant do anything about that. it just kinda sucks that kim already went and bought all that stuff for Hayley.

if the band members do read the board...then they will know what we tried to do for them