UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

hey im new here and i bought presale tickets for the first manchester date and ended up signing up to the fanclub for £25 thiking that i would automatically get Meet and greets, coz thats what it said on the website.

So, let me get this clear... we dont automaically get to meet them, we're just entered in a draw?? thats CRAP!

thats really misleading because it says EVERY ticket comes with one.. then it says winners will be announced the week before the gig?!? WTF??

Anyone else annoyed with this?

I might email them back complainin...

i wasnt really expecting mine until the start of january tbh

same. i think everybody should stop worrying. we only just ordered them like a week ago, haha. how often do your tickets come thaat quickly?

about the pre-sale/meet + greet thing.. nobody is really sure about what is going on. it did say that if you bought a pre-sale ticket then you'd get to meet the band, so if that is not the case then it is false advertising, but i suppose we will just have to wait until the names are up to see (apparently that's going to be the 4th dec). i think that everything will work out okay though, and that everybody who is part of the fanclub's name will be on the list.. and everybody who bought a pre-sale ticket but isn't actually part of the fanclub won't be on the list.

[edit] by the way, can we try to keep things on topic. this thread is getting massiveeee, and half of the stuff in it doesn't have much to do with the uk tour at all, so.. keep on topic please, cause it's annoying to have to scroll through pages to find something relevant. i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks so. thanks :D !

[edit] by the way, can we try to keep things on topic. this thread is getting massiveeee, and half of the stuff in it doesn't have much to do with the uk tour at all, so.. keep on topic please, cause it's annoying to have to scroll through pages to find something relevant. i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks so. thanks :D !

Thank god you said something because it is really irritating me quite alot :willy_nilly: