UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

Hey,

Well the meet and greet was pretty straight forward.

Just get their before the time it says,get your wristbands from the box office(Careful,they're crap paper) and wait till whatever time the sign says(There was a piece of paper in Manc. that said about it) and you'll all get took in and told to make a queue. Then you'll go through, meet the band at a table,they have posters promoting the tour that they sign so don't worry if you've not brought anything. The assistant guy there will take your camera from you and take your photo.

Then you just wait in the venue till dorrs open etc.

Any more questions,just ask.

is that all it is?

go in, get a picture taken

and what the doors open for the band to come in or the actual venue to open?

im so excited btw

loool

about the whole day

when she came out with NFG the place wnt mental i sang into Jordan Pundik microphone in my friends over you was well happy

JU-NO!

hahahahaha. that 634 hours we queued up was funny. and hearing jimmy eat world about 5 times during sound check kinda gave it away haha.

as soon as they said they were doing a song from walk the line i was like "this has female vocals in ...." and then hayley came on and i got deafened by "OMG HAYLEY. OMG OMG HAYLEYYYYYYYYYY HAYLEY I LOVE YOU" and i died but then the guy infornt of me gave up on life cos i squished him to death so i won at life oh yeah. and i also had annoying sing really loud girl next to me whos pretty much drowned out all my videos with a terrible fake american accent when shes singing. GREAT.

JU-NO!

hahahahaha. that 634 hours we queued up was funny. and hearing jimmy eat world about 5 times during sound check kinda gave it away haha.

as soon as they said they were doing a song from walk the line i was like "this has female vocals in ...." and then hayley came on and i got deafened by "OMG HAYLEY. OMG OMG HAYLEYYYYYYYYYY HAYLEY I LOVE YOU" and i died but then the guy infornt of me gave up on life cos i squished him to death so i won at life oh yeah. and i also had annoying sing really loud girl next to me whos pretty much drowned out all my videos with a terrible fake american accent when shes singing. GREAT.

Haha,

JU-NO to you to Jess, some beach whale of a girl was pushing people around everywhere and crushing my sister.

Haha,

JU-NO to you to Jess, some beach whale of a girl was pushing people around everywhere and crushing my sister.

haha my sister bailed and went to the back after NFG. it was just full of idiots getting way too excited at he prospect of seeing hayley williams. haha did you see my ju-no video? i posted it in a bulletin last night :D x

• Like 1

haha my sister bailed and went to the back after NFG. it was just full of idiots getting way too excited at he prospect of seeing hayley williams. haha did you see my ju-no video? i posted it in a bulletin last night :D x

yeah i did lol, people where pushingfor no reason last night even when nobody was on stage. Nice pics by theway mine are crap lol. what time you going today?

just getting ready now. probably about the same time as yesterday. not like it mattered as all the little drunken 14 year olds thought squeezing through the barrier when they turned up was acceptable. that girl talking to your sister went "I WAS WAITING OUTSIDE FOR OVER AN HOUR" i fucking wish id been there for an hour, maybe id have been able to feel my legs and not have pneumonia.

Hey,

Well the meet and greet was pretty straight forward.

Just get their before the time it says,get your wristbands from the box office(Careful,they're crap paper) and wait till whatever time the sign says(There was a piece of paper in Manc. that said about it) and you'll all get took in and told to make a queue. Then you'll go through, meet the band at a table,they have posters promoting the tour that they sign so don't worry if you've not brought anything. The assistant guy there will take your camera from you and take your photo.

Then you just wait in the venue till dorrs open etc.

Any more questions,just ask.

I know its a weird question but when they take your picture do you just have to have it with them all sat down at their table? Because if we do thats pretty laaaame.

Hahaha its my day off college so I was making the most of it. Btw, seeing as I'll be staying in the venue after m&g on friday, I'll just give you a text when doors open.

I remember the good old days of having days off of college. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm not sure what number I will be using on Friday yet. Don't really want to bring my iphone to the gig so I gotta dig up an old phone and a pay as you go sim at home. Will try and do that tonight and let you know the number. If not I will give you a bell or something just as I get in the venue.

I got 5, one at every gig I'm going to. I suppose its alright because it means I wont have to queue all day at any of them as we get to stay in the venue, I'm just annoyed that its not as casual as the US ones.

I'm not too worried about it not being overly casual. As long as I get a photo with them that's me a happy man. Some proof that I was there with Paramore. I'm still so excited. :hyper:

here is my review of last nights show in manchester for the BBC. theres some really cool pics with the review, and a gallery as well, worth checking out.

the review that went up is edited down a LOT so, here's the unedited version;

With almost a decade of hits to choose from, and the fact that your average Paramore fan is bound to know where to jump in most of them, all New Found Glory really had to do tonight was turn up. Alas, it seemed this was too tall a task for the 'seminal' pop punkers. The songs were all there, 'Hit or Miss', 'My Friend's Over You'; a whole retrospective. But instead of sounding like seasoned vets, the band appeared out of practice and sloppy, Jordan Pundik seeming to put more into his onstage windmiling than his vocals. Were it not for a pint sized redhead's appearance for 'It Ain't Me Babe' from Walk The Line, the first half of the set would have been, frankly, a shambles. The years on the road seemed to kick in after a while, and the last few songs were a significant improvement.

Anyone thinking Paramore would be exposed as unworthy headliners over such an established band could not have had more of a rude awakening than set opener 'For A Pessimist...'. An anthemic juggernaut of power pop magic, the song seems to get huger with every performance. And as for the five scamps performing it, my how they've grown! The youthful energy and passion is all still there in spades, but it is truly remarkable just how far the band have come in terms of stage presence. Many bands of the genre enjoying a similar rise in popularity are content doing the same Dance, Dance as their club shows, but Paramore work the stage with flair and style and inject their songs with the necessary power to fill such a big venue.

The songs? Sound better than ever. A practically perfect setlist, their hard work on the road evident in the bulkier, more mature sounding versions of older material such as 'Emergency' and 'Pressure' (complete with the classic Paramore over the back barrel roll from the video that was frankly more impressive than some entire sets I've seen) and a cover of Jimmy Eat World's 'The Sweetness' that sounded more marvellous than the original.

Newer material truly shone tonight, 'Born For This' and 'CrushCrushCrush' showing all the signs of becoming anthems for a generation, but it was a set closing re-working of 'My Heart', which began with Hayley Williams performing solo with a keyboard, giving the song a fragile, fraught edge, and building to an outstanding crescendo with Josh Farro's backing screams adding a startling depth, creating one of the most magical performances of a song I have ever witnessed live.

With encores in the form of 'Decoy' and 'Misery Business' perpetuating the euphoria, Paramore have started 2008, a year that has the band nominated for a Grammy and headlining festivals, in the most triumphant way possible.

today my gf shouted at and punched a few boys and i probably broke a few ribs but taylor is my new bf he just doesnt know it yet and i got prime jeremy picture taking spot which ruled at life so i have just have a few thousand jeremy pictures. and now i miss Bum Bag Will aka conditions guitar tech cos he came and hung with us on tuesday and then when he saw us today he went a brought Brandon out to say hi and he obv wanted me.

^ Hehe that's really nice :D Some random ppl yesterday did deserve some punches :P

Whoa HEARTandSYNAPSE awesome review! :D

I totally agree how "For a Pessimist.." fired up the crowd and how amazing "My Heart" was! :D It was one hellll of a show yesterday! All the countless waiting hours outside freezing was totally worth it haha :P

Did anyone go to today's one? How was it? :D