UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

to anyone who's back from the show tonight: info on the meet and greet please!!

Hey,

Well the meet and greet was pretty straight forward.

Just get their before the time it says,get your wristbands from the box office(Careful,they're crap paper) and wait till whatever time the sign says(There was a piece of paper in Manc. that said about it) and you'll all get took in and told to make a queue. Then you'll go through, meet the band at a table,they have posters promoting the tour that they sign so don't worry if you've not brought anything. The assistant guy there will take your camera from you and take your photo.

Then you just wait in the venue till dorrs open etc.

Any more questions,just ask.

Paramore were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz NFG were good as well as conditions both excellent openers... Hayley came out with NFG in one song which was kool

Paramore were just wow... i saw them in september but gotta say 100% better this time... just i dunno the feel the sound everything was better

they pritty much played the same set as in America accept the cover was a song by Jimmy Eat World

anyway im off to bed all i gotta say is people waiting to see them... ur not gonna be dissapointed :)