what are you afraid of?

arrrrr x matey

ewww needles. i'm freaking afraid of them.

and it's still the spiders that creep me out the most.

oh and bees. brrr.

Yeah, I still detest the thought of them, but I used to cry and stuff when I see them. :s

Spiders... they're just so fast I HATE that.

Bees are horrible too, it's the buzz!

^ i cry when i see a spider. not only cry, sometimes i even start screaming and stuff like that. and i run away as far as i can. it's like a panic attack or idk.

I scream and jump about haha.

My poor friend has a terrible phobia, she cries and hyperventilates just from a photograph! It's really bad! It's awful though because people tease her with pics of spiders all the time. :nono:

Spiders, i hate them. My sisters does too, when we see them we're like: 'Dad! Spider! Come! Now!'

And vacuum cleaners, those are so scary, especially the ones you can hold in your hands, i scream like hell if anyone comes against me with one, it's weird, haha :P

i'm scared of like everything, haha

talking on the phone is pretty much impossible for me

plus i have really bad social phobia, so basically people in general

abandonment, rejection, failure, anything unfamiliar or new, vomiting, spiders, bees/wasps, any kind of bug really..., being alone at night, basements, sex, extreme heights, dentists, i could go on all day

i'm pretty sure i have body dysmorphic disorder too, which is listed under phobia's

hmmm..

i don't know. I don't think i'm afraid of anything anymore because i've learned that the things i tend the fear the most come to pass.

actually come to think of it, i'm sometimes scared of myself. I'm scared of the fact that i can hurt myself, that's not normal. I'm scared that sometimes i know that i could kill myself, and i'm afraid of that. I'm not suicidal or anything, but i know how close i've come to doing it in that past and i'm afraid that i might actually cross the line.

it truly scares me.