TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

i saw them in june and in april. they were amazing both times. i also meet them and they are so nice, but not as nice as paramore unfortunately. theres a rumor going around that they will be touring with underoath in the fall. i'm guessing that its not true, just because i can't trust many information that is not realsed by the band themselves. & i'm really excited for the dvd thats coming out in december. it should be amazing. and btw, tbs is my second favorite band next to paramore =p

I've seen them 3 times, May, August and this month, TASTE OF CHAOS!

They where awsome, and because Fred (the thin guitarist for those who don't know) had to leave the tour so two Saosin guys filled the Guitar parts in and the two singers in Underoth did the singing, IT WAS AWSOME! Everyone needs to see TBS atleast once...

There are two TBS tour rumors going around. One is that they're going on tour with NFG. The other is that they're going on tour with Underoath. Of course, maybe both are true...who knows? :)

BOTH! that's what i want. last night at NFG's show, they said they're touring in Feb. with a band "that has a lot of fans". (from absolutepunk) so maybe it is TBS? haha i know lots of bands with lots of fans

NEW UPDATE:

the dvd is coming out on dec. 12th. you can take a sneek peak on takingbacksunday.com

and yes, the rumors ARE true. tbs will be touring with underoath and armor for sleep.

i like them but i dont know, i'm use to them touring with less-known bands. and like

its going to be more tense when you go to the shows because you not only have tbs

fans, but underoath and afs fans too, which makes is more, i dont know, less

comfortable for me. anyways, i excited to find out the tour dates.

NEW UPDATE:

the dvd is coming out on dec. 12th. you can take a sneek peak on takingbacksunday.com

and yes, the rumors ARE true. tbs will be touring with underoath and armor for sleep.

i like them but i dont know, i'm use to them touring with less-known bands. and like

its going to be more tense when you go to the shows because you not only have tbs

fans, but underoath and afs fans too, which makes is more, i dont know, less

comfortable for me. anyways, i excited to find out the tour dates.

Another very interesting spring concert lineup.

yeah, it seems like a much needed to-go show.

i really don't go to that many shows, i could

if i wanted to but i dont want to go to a show

and not have a good time when i barely even

know the band. i hope tbs come out after the

shows this tour. they did the last 2 tours, and

it was awesome, even though the second time

matt didnt come out.