Grammy :D

luud

I'll vote for them in one of them..one vote probably isn't going to do any good on getting them a nomination but i'll vote for them anyway.

The Grammys aren't voted on by the public. :P They're voted on by The Recording Academy. To be eligible to vote, you have to have worked on and be credited on at least six commercially released tracks.

Those are only lists of songs that have been submitted by record companies for consideration and are actually eligible to be nominated, but that means Atlantic and FBR felt that Paramore might have a chance against every other song released this past year.

I'd love to see them actually nominated and win. I'm not sure how likely that is this year, but I'd love for the Academy to prove me wrong. I could totally see them losing all composure when going up to accept their Grammy. :)

I know this. haha

I am a member of the Recording Academy so I can vote, let alone other things involved with the grammys.

Oh, alright. That's pretty sweet then. I was actually looking online and saw that they have a program for college students studying music business, that I'm going to look into, but I wouldn't be able to vote yet... one day I will. :)