The Secrets Thread.

holleh

So I decided to start one of these. Pretty much I'm gonna make a new account that everyone can access. But it'll be anonymous.

The user name will be secret_keeper all lower case.

The password will be secret1 all lower case.

What you do here is pretty much post anonymously stuff that you want to let out but don't want people knowing that it's you.

The account will be up in like 20 mnutes so be patient.

And when you go on it, be sure to log out before you do anymore posting!

It's up!

i really like this girl,

but she likes another girl

and shes really sweet

she makes me feel like im someone, and not a nobody.

like im the luckiest person in the world

i only recently just figured out, that i actually really love her :(

but i just cant bring myself around to telling her

ive known her for about..

well a long time,

but she lives basically half the way around the world

just thinking about how much i love her, makes me cry ...

im an emotional wreck basically.

I HATE what Paramore have become. And yes I do mean Hayley, Josh, Jeremy and Zac. They've changed their style, look, everything. Because of RIOT! aload of people that hated Paramore before or didn't even know who they were love them all because of one silly album. Why is RIOT! any different to All We Know Is Falling? Exactly; it's not. It's mostly Hayley that's changed. She changed her style because 'she looked like a man'?! She didn't EVER look like a man! She was always really pretty. Her style has changed dramaticly and it's quite frightening.

BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL PARAMORE! That's all.

I HATE what Paramore have become. And yes I do mean Hayley, Josh, Jeremy and Zac. They've changed their style, look, everything. Because of RIOT! aload of people that hated Paramore before or didn't even know who they were love them all because of one silly album. Why is RIOT! any different to All We Know Is Falling? Exactly; it's not. It's mostly Hayley that's changed. She changed her style because 'she looked like a man'?! She didn't EVER look like a man! She was always really pretty. Her style has changed dramaticly and it's quite frightening.

BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL PARAMORE! That's all.

Who would not change their styles between ages 15-20 something? No offence but if they don't please you, leave them. Their job isn't to create something or be like you would like them to do or be. Stop complaining about it. People change, get over it.

Here's a little secret; I'm pissed.

They probably don't want to post it normally because everyone on here will jump on them because they said it, i don't blame them, it seems like nobody is allowed to have their own opinion on Paramore on here, because they must always be talked about in a good light...so if someone has that view let them have it...jeez

In all honesty i just don't really like Riot! the album, i don't really look at their style haha

They probably don't want to post it normally because everyone on here will jump on them because they said it, i don't blame them, it seems like nobody is allowed to have their own opinion on Paramore on here, because they must always be talked about in a good light...so if someone has that view let them have it...jeez

In all honesty i just don't really like Riot! the album, i don't really look at their style haha

fair enough,

i get where your coming from

but then again

no-ones gonna jump on them for that cos its their opinion,

i just dont understand why they'd say it in secret

everyone has their views,

but then again,

its a dog eat dog world really,

no-one can really express their views without being attacked for them :???:

You're a spanner

People are allowed to post what they want

It's not up to you if it's done anonymously or not

Just because it's not under their names doesn''t mean they should 'shut up'

They are allowed to voice what they believe

• Like 1

And it's not like "I'm going to kill you if you hate them!" style. Paramore has grown a lot and they still are. It takes couple years when they find their true call. But the demand that people say that they should be like... That's just gross. It's like telling a little boy that he should act like a girl.

Secret; I'm not good with explaining things that others could understand them LOL

Guest JadeIsRad

Woah you people are harsh! Most people don't want to express their opinion on her because they know everyone else will get at them about it. I mean c'mon, you just destroyed that person because they didn't use their own username! And to be honest I wouldn't have had the balls to post that under that secret username ley alone my real username.

fair enough,

i get where your coming from

but then again

no-ones gonna jump on them for that cos its their opinion,

i just dont understand why they'd say it in secret

everyone has their views,

but then again,

its a dog eat dog world really,

no-one can really express their views without being attacked for them :???:

True but i've seen it happen before in other threads

Riot! has had a bit of a split on some people it seems anyway

Everyone has their reasons though i guess

I mean if i thought that i would just post it but it's different for different people

yeah well you can think im wrong i pretty much dont care about that if you dont like it its ok but you cant expect people to stay the same just because you want it but then again most people are weird ... and only listen to themselfs not to other people if you would do that you would see that i dont care about an opinion but about the fact to be honoust enough and admit who you are so people can talk with you about it .... or not but not in this way its sad

Jeez...! I still like Paramore but they were better before that's all I'm saying! I know people don't stay the same forever but they've changed rather alot and I'm just saying that it's kind of dissapointing. See, you get shouted out for expressing your opinion annonymously! Even if I said it with my real username ya'll still would have had a go!

True but i've seen it happen before in other threads

Riot! has had a bit of a split on some people it seems anyway

Everyone has their reasons though i guess

I mean if i thought that i would just post it but it's different for different people

yeah

and on my other post, when i said

i agree with them both

i meant that im pissed off. :) lol

just to clear up a few things.