The Secrets Thread.

holleh

This is a great idea btw, i like it alot....

but..okay so. there is this girl. (im a guy btw) and, i have never felt like this before in my life.

with all my other girlfriends i wouldnt let them take pictures of me, cause i was scared if they looked bad they would stop liking me...i would let them mess up my hair, cause i wanted to look perfect for them

but with this girl, she takes pictures of me, messes up my hair...and to be honest, i feel comfortable enough around her to just wear a huge ripped tshirt and sweatpants... and have my hair sticking up all over.

she makes me so happy. like the last time i was wiith her, nothing could ruin my night. nothing could make me sad.

she would tell me how happy i make her, and how she loves kissing me. and how alive she feels when we kiss.

but, as the days went by, she talked less and less to me, and now we havent talked in three days.

i heard from her friend that she told her that i annoy her.

and like. we got along so well.

i feel like crying typing this

i just want her to hold me.

and never let go.

but now to her, im nothing more than a book she has already read.

id give anything to kiss her again. to feel her body against mine.

to feel the soft skin of her cheek as i run my figertips along it.

id give anything to have her notice me.

This is so SAD!!! Especially when listening to "My Heart" and reading it!!!!!

This is a great idea btw, i like it alot....

but..okay so. there is this girl. (im a guy btw) and, i have never felt like this before in my life.

with all my other girlfriends i wouldnt let them take pictures of me, cause i was scared if they looked bad they would stop liking me...i would let them mess up my hair, cause i wanted to look perfect for them

but with this girl, she takes pictures of me, messes up my hair...and to be honest, i feel comfortable enough around her to just wear a huge ripped tshirt and sweatpants... and have my hair sticking up all over.

she makes me so happy. like the last time i was wiith her, nothing could ruin my night. nothing could make me sad.

she would tell me how happy i make her, and how she loves kissing me. and how alive she feels when we kiss.

but, as the days went by, she talked less and less to me, and now we havent talked in three days.

i heard from her friend that she told her that i annoy her.

and like. we got along so well.

i feel like crying typing this

i just want her to hold me.

and never let go.

but now to her, im nothing more than a book she has already read.

id give anything to kiss her again. to feel her body against mine.

to feel the soft skin of her cheek as i run my figertips along it.

id give anything to have her notice me.

okay so I wrote that^ its not a secret anymore :) lol

YAYAY good luckk!
yeah, good luck babez!
aww. this is really sweet.

and i agree with courtney,

any girl would definitely fall head over heels

at the words you just said. =)

so i cant wait to hear the outcome! =)

Daymnn

thats really cute

makes me want to smile and feel sad at the same time

omg if a guy said that to me... wow... tell her!!
This is so SAD!!! Especially when listening to "My Heart" and reading it!!!!!

okay sorry it took so long to get back on here...and well...i told her. everything

and all she said was.

"Awe"

and now lately she keeps telling me to not get attached to her, cause she doesnt want to hurt me?

idk anymore. i really dont.

okay sorry it took so long to get back on here...and well...i told her. everything

and all she said was.

"Awe"

and now lately she keeps telling me to not get attached to her, cause she doesnt want to hurt me?

aww man. that really sucks. im sorry. =[

but i definitely get what you're going through,

if you ever want to talk, just PM me. =]

and all she said was.

"Awe"

aweee, i am so sry hun! if that were me i would have fallen head over heels for you!

ever need anyone to talk to pm me!

alright, so i've tired posting on here but at the end always deleted it.

but since everyone is posting about their "hopeless crushes" why not me as well? lol

ok so about a year ago, one of my closest guy friend told me that he liked me for the same amount of time i liked him. [which was for about two years] but neither of us ever said anything cuz we didnt want to ruin our friendship with the "awkwardness" but once everything was out in the open, i was so shocked and excited at the same time. he was the very first guy i've seriously ever liked and the only reason why i started talking to him was cuz i thought he was cute.lol but then we ended up being friends and i kept it a secret for those two years.

and so we came back from winter break and everything was still normal between us. we were both wondering..."so what happens now?" and about a week after we came back to school, he had to go away on a school trip to perform at a theme park with other students. when he got back the next day, i felt like he started to distance himself away from me. at first i didnt really see it as anything, but then i noticed that he was spending a lot of his time with this girl [the kind of girl that all the boys drool over] i started to get mad, but my friends convinced me that i was just paranoid. so that weekend he took me out to watch a movie , it was seriously the most awkward thing ever. we didnt even say two words to each other the entire day. i was trying to so hard to find the right words to say to him, but it just wouldnt come out. but while we were eating, i finally got the guts to tell him that i wanted a relationship with him and he said the worst possible thing ever...he said that he thinks we should just remain friends and that he didnt want to ruin the "friendship" we have. and when i thought it couldnt get worst, it did...he said that he had a really great time with that girl [they went on that trip together] and he felt a greater connection with her then he did with me.

i was so hurt but yet i didnt show him. i seriously wanted to break down in front of him but i just put up a fake smile and said it was "ok"

after that i knew that our "friendship" would never be the same.

we hardly ever talk after that and one day i saw them holding hands, and

that was when i knew they were together.

and everyday for the past 9 months i had to watch him hold and kiss her and

act as if i was alright with everything. i think that was the hardest thing, always putting up

a fake smile in front of everyone.

and even though he put me through all that, leading me on and making me look like a fool in front of everyone, i still have the same amount of feelings for him and to this day..

he still has no clue.

[whoa. i just wrote a fricking novel.lol]

=/

I got a secret and i don't care who knows... i'm in love with someone that it hurts to be with cos i know that after i let him go i won't see him for weeks. i get to spend a few hours with him and then we have to go our separate ways then it all happens again. i just wish there was a way we could make it work cos i don't know how much longer i can go without him!! tbh i don't even care if he reads this cos it's how i feel...

this is my secret...a change of pace from the relationship secrets

i dont think that i believe in god....

i know there are some religious people on this board and thats cool...

i respect your decisions just like i would want you to respect mine...

im very skeptical and thats probably the reason for me not believing...

my reasons:

1)i dont see how any one person could get every animal on the face of the earth on one boat

2)there is no proof outside of the bible that moses actually existed.

3)there are things in the bible that are overlooked....its like we pick and choose what things in the bible we want to follow. ex women were put on the earth to serve the man.

4)im not gay but i think gay people were born gay. i just dont see why "god" would put someone on earth like that if he doesnt accept them.

5)most people who say they are "religious" are hypocrites. some of the biggest drug users i know are in youth groups and are in church every sunday....high or drunk. What about all the catholic priests molesting little boys?

6)No one person can part a sea. Its just not logical. Not even with a "miracle"

Those are just a few reasons. Say what you want. It wont change my opinion. Stuff like this just doesnt make sense to me.

• 3 weeks later...

my reasons:

1)i dont see how any one person could get every animal on the face of the earth on one boat

3)there are things in the bible that are overlooked....its like we pick and choose what things in the bible we want to follow. ex women were put on the earth to serve the man.

4)im not gay but i think gay people were born gay. i just dont see why "god" would put someone on earth like that if he doesnt accept them.

5)most people who say they are "religious" are hypocrites. some of the biggest drug users i know are in youth groups and are in church every sunday....high or drunk. What about all the catholic priests molesting little boys?

Those are just a few reasons. Say what you want. It wont change my opinion. Stuff like this just doesnt make sense to me.

I'm not gonna keep it a secret but I believe you in many ways and I feel exactly the same. Some of the things I say about it really makes my mom angry/upset with me and I just said, "I'm going to believe what I want. I'm not going to invest my time in something I don't even know is real just because you want me too."

well i cut myself 2 days ago,

i know i shouldnt, but i did

and ive never felt so good.

how pathetic is that.. :(

:( I don't know whats going on in your life right now, or why you cut yourself.

But PM me, and we can talk, I would love to help.

you can PM me from your real name or from this one. or not at all.

But I'm here for anyone who needs to talk.

:)

my reasons:

I don't know what I believe in either

Everything I've been taught about religion is like

what the hell?

But then when I doubt in it, I'm such a selfish kid that I begin to think

what if he is real

then i'm going to fucking hell cause I don't believe in it

Okay well i absolutely adore this one guy on the forums called 'Cav'.

I've fell in love with ALL his posts and his totally awesome skillz.

He is just so awesome and had his birthday yesterday, i just want him, but then again, what girl doesn't?

Damn he is sexy..

The saddest thing is that there is only one girl who has a chance with him...

And she happens to be lead vocalist of paramore.....

Grrrrr

Okay well i absolutely adore this one guy on the forums called 'Cav'.

I've fell in love with ALL his posts and his totally awesome skillz.

He is just so awesome and had his birthday yesterday, i just want him, but then again, what girl doesn't?

Damn he is sexy..

The saddest thing is that there is only one girl who has a chance with him...

And she happens to be lead vocalist of paramore.....

Grrrrr

Wow, i don't know what to say...

Except that I WONDER who could of wrote that?:shifty:

:P