Post *your* pictures Part 3

thebrowncoat

meglow.jpg

befoooore

srpic1bmp.jpgsrpic2bmp.jpg

after!

lol my step dad took these pics for my senior picture. it's funny i never like the way i look but i love these. my friend sarah cut my hair. she's friggen amazing lol. the crookedness and blurriness is that's thanks to my annoying scanner

i dont just really like her, i really like her. its horrible, i cant stop thinking of her. i drive in town and think "hm..i wonder if i'll see her drive by." and stuff like that.

haha, i hope i can too, but i doubt it. lol.

aww thats so cute :) i feel the same way about my one friend... he just broke up with his girlfriend (and i just got him into paramore :twisted:) and i really want to "have a shot at him..." however weird that sounds

thanks christa!

yeah my pose, the lighting, and how far the camera was in each of them make me look even more different.

Originally Posted by arrrrr x matey

i dont just really like her, i really like her. its horrible, i cant stop thinking of her. i drive in town and think "hm..i wonder if i'll see her drive by." and stuff like that.

haha, i hope i can too, but i doubt it. lol.

gah i'm like that with my best guy friend. we've been friends for three years and we went out for like a month but it all ended in flames. we're friends again now but i still like him. i feel so stupid ><

gah i'm like that with my best guy friend. we've been friends for three years and we went out for like a month but it all ended in flames. we're friends again now but i still like him. i feel so stupid ><

its annoying isn't it?? and i've only known her since june, and i've actually really liked her since the moment i layed eyes on her. and yeah, that sounds realllyyy lame....but whatever.

SHUT UP KATIE! ur pretty! accept it =]

fine...*accepts* better?

fine...*accepts* better?

lol yay!!

and yeah, having a crush is annoying. i only new of this guy cause around the first day of 9th grade [which makes it almost four years we've known each other], i found out that he was in two of my classes. something told me to go up to him and talk and i just did.

have you thought of telling her you like her?

^ha, yes you win.

>< yeah i see what you mean. that sucks.

god i hate crush/relationship problems lol.

yeah i know. and i used to like one of my best friends from 9th grade till about aprilish of this year? and i'm in 11th. and i wasnt even allowed to see her for about a year of that time. i have a feeling i'll be holding onto this crush even longer...cause emily is freaking perfect.

even though i'm not in your situation, i have those exact same thoughts. you're not fully alone! hehe.

anywayz i'm off to read and shower. i'll talk to ya later katie! <3 i wish you the best of luck always with your crush problems. that sounds weird but you know what i mean lol byyez