Girls VS Boys

Lahninja

I honestly have to say guys. Girls are reet bitches, like.

My guy friends are all pretty safe :) They're easy to be around, you don't have to be polite or mind what you say about someone incase they take it the wrong way, because you'll have a bit of a scrap and it'll be forgotten about rather than the eeeendlessssss grudges girls hold.

Ace.

the guys i know are bitches and dirty whores just like the girls haha. not all of them, i'd say about half.

or is it just a long island thing?

i say theyre equal....we wouldnt be here with out both of 'em :hyper:

i think boys have fairly easy lives, and the fact that girls are able to get through theirs makes them better :)

i mean, come on... you dudes don't have to give birth, you don't have spontaneous mood swings every month, you don't have bad hair days, and you're generally physically dominant, so you don't have to worry about walking home from work in the city alone at night.

give us a little credit :)

• 10 months later...
the guys i know are bitches and dirty whores just like the girls haha. not all of them, i'd say about half.

or is it just a long island thing?

i say theyre equal....we wouldnt be here with out both of 'em :hyper:

idk if its just a long island thing but i have realized it more and more lately. my ex bf broke up with me and then a week later i found out he slept with another girl when he told me he wanted to getback. .... that dirty whore lol. but i totally agree with what your saying. i would prefer girls more b/c they are much better in relationships, guys just want one thing. maybe not all guys but they guys i know they only want one thing. believe me i would know i have been with guys and girls lol

honestly?

i think girls are better than guys. if i HAD to pick.

i mean SOME girls are hot, have nice bodies, gorgeous eyes etc. lol and they are just the most entertaining things to look at :-x

;)

but if I didnt have to pick I would say its a tie, cause guys have their strengths and weaknesses, and so do girls.

Girls definitely, Because they seem to do a lot of "Me Work" at an early age and they realize everything much more quicker. Much more mature...But still...I would not like to be one at all....From what I hear about this PMS period stuff. Also girls can basically control boys anytime they want and they seem to have the right to place themselves above boys. (Staying true to the "Girls Vs Boys :P)

As for guys, Some are stupid and only think about the next time they sleep with someone. But guy don't y'know...Get periods and stuff girls do.

Girls I say.