New Official Website

thebrowncoat

I guess this hasn't been posted yet...I don't see it...but I am sick and kind of out of it today, so yell at me if it has...

Anyway, Paramore's new official website has launched - check it out at http://www.paramore.net of course...it's a huge improvement over what it was - they did a really great job with it, imo.

it's really cool.

i like, left a comment though and typed in my name and shit and wrote something about going to paris. then when it showed up it had a picture of hayley and a link to her profile at the name :-/ lol.

well, that sounds like a bug that needs to be worked out...did you change your comment 'cause i don't see it now?

Also, congrats Brent and Ash.

thanks - it was really awesome and amazing of them to ask us to help...and i was kind of embarrassed to post this because it felt too much like self-promotion...but we didn't do any work designing the site - that's all the band and mgmt. and their web designers - they deserve all the credit...we're just helping out with updates and things...

Pretty smart of them as well because fans follow whats going on more closely than people who are hired, i find. So it's good for the updates... But extra work for you guys ha.

I wish some of the graphics weren't so big on the site. Such as the store items down the side. That kind of annoys me.

I really love the band profiles.. I think that's the best part of the site :)

coughmelbourneisoneofhayley'sfavplaces.