KROQ webcast 12/8

ps1

I didn't know were to put this, so you can move it if you want.

NIGHT ONE

SATURDAY,

DECEMBER 8TH

LINKIN PARK

ANGELS & AIRWAVES

AVENGED SEVENFOLD

BAD RELIGION

PARAMORE

RISE AGAINST

SERJ TANKIAN

KROQ ALMOST ACOUSTIC CHRISTMAS WEBCAST

attblueroom.com/music

The KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas is Dec. 8th & 9th. Can't make it to the show? Log on to KROQ.Com that weekend and enter the AT&T blue room to for the only way to check out every performance & backstage interviews live and uncut

They just finished their set, twas excellent.

the streams a good quality especially since I'm using a wireless laptop connection.......it hasn't stopped once since its started :)

Is it just me or was Taylor's guitar very difficult to hear, I could hear Josh's very clearly in all of the songs..........

They're playing their last song now, the streams a good quality especially since I'm using a wireless laptop connection.......it hasn't stopped once since its started :)

Is it just me or was Taylor's guitar very difficult to hear, I could hear Josh's very clearly in all of the songs..........

yea sorta....it was streaming well for me, but sometimes the sound was weird like "booms" and stuff

taylor's guitar was completely inaudible until the very end of the set, SHITTTS WEAK!!!!!!!! Besides that, and the really shotty video footage (and of course, terrible terrible LA crowds), they sounded GREAT!!!

and Nicole Alvarez (a KROQ DJ) could eat poop. After the Paramore set, she said in a very smart ass tone, and i quote "Give it up one more time for Paramore. They were pretty good". Like she didn't give a rat's ass. What a moron. LA crowds are lame. LA radio stations are even MORE lame. And i could say this. Cuz I live here, hahaha.

But, i love paramore!! And Josh's lead in Miz Biz was siiiiick! I've heard him do it like that once or twice on recent youtube vids. I think they're all become a LOT more comfortable as a band, onstage, and even in interviews. It's a beautiful thing :)

taylor's guitar was completely inaudible until the very end of the set, SHITTTS WEAK!!!!!!!! Besides that, and the really shotty video footage (and of course, terrible terrible LA crowds), they sounded GREAT!!!

and Nicole Alvarez (a KROQ DJ) could eat poop. After the Paramore set, she said in a very smart ass tone, and i quote "Give it up one more time for Paramore. They were pretty good". Like she didn't give a rat's ass. What a moron. LA crowds are lame. LA radio stations are even MORE lame. And i could say this. Cuz I live here, hahaha.

But, i love paramore!! And Josh's lead in Miz Biz was siiiiick! I've heard him do it like that once or twice on recent youtube vids. I think they're all become a LOT more comfortable as a band, onstage, and even in interviews. It's a beautiful thing :)

if you're referring to the type of crowds that would actually go to acoustic christmas then yea... prolly pretty lame.

However the crowds in LA in the club scene are downright dangerous. I almost died at the last paramore show O_O.

And you can't really hate on KROQ... they're probably the biggest radio station in the states.

i'm pretty much referring to any LA crowd, ESPECIALLY when it comes to bigger festival type shows like Acoustic X-Mas. The crowds in the LA club scene are pretty lame too. We have like 20 shows every night in the LA/OC area, we're so spoiled when it comes to shows. because of that, the crowds are very fickle, and many of the people are at shows just because it's the "cool thing" to do. I was at the LA and OC shows , and they were really great (well, the LA crowd was OKAY). But i also went to the Tempe, AZ one, and that crowd went INSANE! you need to go to a show at a place where there isn't much going on, like arizona, and you'll definitely see the difference in crowd reaction. they appreciate shows out there a lot more, trust me on this one.

and kroq is really lame, even if they are the biggest radio station in the country. they put on some good shows here and there, but play a lot of crappy music. How popular you are doesn't necessarily measure how GOOD you are. Remember that ;-)

^^ AGREEDD!

oh well

dude. paramores preformance was amazing!!!!

i got free tickets to the show so pretty much i watched paramore and rise against then left.

but the crowd was LAME! it made me sad..

and hayleys voice sounded AMAZING and her shirt. im so happy she brought it back