KROQ webcast 12/8

ps1

they were handing out little programs with questionnaires people filled out. here's the paramore one:

kroq.jpg

But i also went to the Tempe, AZ one, and that crowd went INSANE! you need to go to a show at a place where there isn't much going on, like arizona, and you'll definitely see the difference in crowd reaction. they appreciate shows out there a lot more, trust me on this one.

i went to to see them in arizona one time and it was dead and the weather was shit.

i'm pretty much referring to any LA crowd, ESPECIALLY when it comes to bigger festival type shows like Acoustic X-Mas. The crowds in the LA club scene are pretty lame too. We have like 20 shows every night in the LA/OC area, we're so spoiled when it comes to shows. because of that, the crowds are very fickle, and many of the people are at shows just because it's the "cool thing" to do. I was at the LA and OC shows , and they were really great (well, the LA crowd was OKAY). But i also went to the Tempe, AZ one, and that crowd went INSANE! you need to go to a show at a place where there isn't much going on, like arizona, and you'll definitely see the difference in crowd reaction. they appreciate shows out there a lot more, trust me on this one.

and kroq is really lame, even if they are the biggest radio station in the country. they put on some good shows here and there, but play a lot of crappy music. How popular you are doesn't necessarily measure how GOOD you are. Remember that ;-)

Lol I hate the music Kroq plays.. I can't really listen to any radio music TBH.

I was referring to the fact that you can't hate on KROQ when they've been so supportive and crucial to paramore's growing fan base. Yeah they play shitty mainstream crap, but when you have one of the biggest and most listened to radio stations bumping your song like clockwork.. shit adds up.

they were handing out little programs with questionnaires people filled out. here's the paramore one:

kroq.jpg

i went to to see them in arizona one time and it was dead and the weather was shit.

Best Live Band: Foo Fighters

Good choice. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...