Flyleaf

thorned_lilac_182

i've seen them live about six times I think. They just get better and better.

ok here are some from the meet and greet at the san diego show..we thought it best that tina turner was in the picture with us.

l_76f08d7418aeb4c0a587e5a2073fc0f4.jpg

cmon lacey, smile!

flyleaf.jpg

scotty grabbed the camera...

concerts6-12-07-6-13-07080.jpg

concerts6-12-07-6-13-07081.jpg

taken with my camera phone...

flyleaf7.jpg

flyleaf15.jpg

the others from the 6/13 sunset meet and greet..

concerts6-12-07-6-13-07086.jpg

my friend totally crashed this picture..lacey was like, oh jeez i looked horrible!

concerts6-12-07-6-13-07088.jpg

:o Thank you so much for the pics, they're amazing. I envy you for being able to meet them, they look so nice and down to earth. And dayum, having Tina Turner appear on those is definitely a plus, I envy you even more.

When did Lacey dye her hair? ._. I had no idea about that. It looks good on her, though. ^^

Lmao at Pat's expression on the third one, he's about to drool.

Thanks again :)

you do realize that that Tina Turner thing is just a painting thing on the wall behind us, right? lol. it was in the green room backstage at the HOB san diego.

I'm not sure how long ago she dyed her hair. maybe a month or so? She cut her hair not to long ago as well.

i've seen them live about six times I think. They just get better and better.

Ah.. nice. I will have seen them 6 times as well by the end of the summer. I tend to only go to one show per tour, hehe. I went to one Fall Brawl show in 2005, one 2006 Family Values show, one Music As A Weapon show in '06 and one Justice and Mercy Tour show this year. I'm going to two 2007 Family Values Tour shows, though. Can't wait to see 'em again. :mrgreen:

ryan sang with them on the album for So I Thought. The first time I saw him perform with them was during the 2006 SnoCore tour with Seether. He was at the three I went to I think...Vegas, L.A., and Anaheim.

Lacey has also done guest vocals on one of their new songs which is up on their myspace, and she's come out and sang with them for it as well as Sameer doing guest guitars. Although at the L.A. show, instead of Lacey coming out, Pat actually came out and did the vocals bc Lacey was supposed to be on voice rest.

LMFAO.

nuh uh!!! time infinity and beyond!

back on semi topic tho

i completely spaced and forgot to buy that Music as a Weapon EP that they were selling at their shows :( I have the music that's on it, but it would have been nice to have that EP.

no that tour is almost over and the last few are no where near me. They'll be headed on to FVT with Korn and Evanescence for the summer.

If I really want to I'm sure I could find a copy of it on ebay. I don't really need it that much, I just like having things like that. I still have my original EPs and samplers and such.

• 1 month later...

OMG! i love them, i don't have their CD's or i haven't seen them live, but i love them. their newest song All Around Me really rocks!!! i just love how they sing, but they do sing about the same thing, but she has an awesome voice. my fave song is I'm So Sick.

• 3 weeks later...