UK Tour Grammy CLASH!

Emergency_999

taken from pt.com

Paramore have rescheduled dates to fit in with their appearances at the Grammys in the US. Dates are now as follows:

JAN Tue 29 Manchester, Apollo £15 SOLD OUT

Wed 30 Manchester Apollo £15 SOLD OUT

FEB Fri 1 London, Brixton Academy £16.50 SOLD OUT

Sat 2 London, Brixton Academy £16.50 SOLD OUT

Mon 4 Birmingham, Carling Academy £15 SOLD OUT

Tue 5 Birmingham, Carling Academy £15 SOLD OUT

Wed 6 Bristol, Carling Academy £15 SOLD OUT

Tue 12 Newcastle, Academy £15 SOLD OUT

Wed 13 Leicester De Montfort £15 SOLD OUT

Fri 26 Portsmouth, Guildhall £15 SOLD OUT

Sat 27 Nottingham, Rock City £15 SOLD OUT

Sun 28 Glasgow, Carling Academy £15 SOLD OUT

People who cannot attend the rescheduled dates can get refunds from their point of purchase.

The actual day to dates on the three rearrange dates don't add up though. 27th Feb is not a Sat.

oh for fucks sake. nottingham is now on a weekday so I will have to either take two days off work or return my ticket.

What do I do Meg?

i dunno gib i dunno what i'm gonna do either because to go to this AND that tegan and sara show a few days before im gonna have to miss alot of college and i doubt ill be allowed...

i mean lets not beat around the bush here, they're not gonna win the grammy this is just ridiculous :willy_nilly:

i dunno gib i dunno what i'm gonna do either because to go to this AND that tegan and sara show a few days before im gonna have to miss alot of college and i doubt ill be allowed...

i mean lets not beat around the bush here, they're not gonna win the grammy this is just ridiculous :willy_nilly:

This is a right pain in the arse. You can't blame them for wanting to go to the awards show because it's obviously a big deal to them but their booking agent or whoever sorted out the new dates could have been more considerate. 99.9% of people will have some sought of weekday commitment so it's always going to cause problems changing a weekend gig to a weekday. It's no problem for me getting the time off work now but it could be seen as two days holiday wasted just for a 3 hour gig. I think I'm gonna have to go as it's the only one a got meet and greets for plus Brixton is a shithole venue so I need to go to at least one date that will do a NFG/Paramore tour justice.

Thats fair enough Gibbb :) and I agree on the awards show thing I was just in a fit of rage when I posted that haha. I'll have to try and make it to both gigs I guess, although right now T&S are my priority because I've seen Paramore before and I've not seen T&S :(!

Doooode you gotta go to the Notts one still if I am.