UK Tour Grammy CLASH!

Emergency_999

They'll be going to the Grammys. My best guess is that they'll reschedule the UK dates that overlap at the end of the European tour, but I doubt they know the answer to that for sure yet - I'm sure their mgmt. is looking into it and trying to figure out venue schedules, flight schedules - all that stuff.

I wonder if they are going to reschedule the whole tour or just the few affected dates? Ohhhhh NFG should just play like a 3 hour set at all the dates Paramore can't make. That would be the best thing ever! Ah man the rescheduled Nottingham date better still be on a Saturday or I wont be able to make it. Damn I better remember to cancel my hotel reservation.

That will probably be the case but they or NFG may always have other commitments planned for after the Euro tour. Yeah it's a bit annoying but you can't blame them. I will have to give up my ticket and meet and greets if the new Nottingham date isn't on a Saturday. Lucky I didn't book my travel up there as I would be losing out on money as well.

i can't blame them for wanting to go to the grammys but i think they'll be disappointing some of their fans. i mean i don't mind cos i'm seeing them in birmingham too and hopefully they won't cancel them dates, but i know people who are only going to the later dates in the tour and now it could be ages til they see paramore live again.