will paramore win at the grammys? (buzz net poll)

clowdiaa

Well. If you think about it...the other nominees don't really have THAT much bigger of a chance. I think that since everyone expects Amy Winehouse to win, she'll actually NOT win. get it? & feist isn't that well known..

So possibly, Paramore MIGHT win...I hope they do ;)

but i its not a popularity contest....its what the people who vote in the grammys view on who is the best new artist....and i think they would favor amy winehouse.

if you did a poll of pf.com on who should win....im pretty sure paramore would win haha

My reaction to Grammy awards it's the same as Trent Reznor...

A SUGGESTION:

While the music industry is doing everything they possibly can to go out of business, can we all make sure to rid ourselves of the Grammys, too? Out of touch old men jacking each other off.

ENOUGH!

Have a nice day

As much as I love Paramore, and want them to win, I voted no.

I don't think they CAN'T win, but I actually agree with what the little script under no read:

"The Grammys are nothing but a bunch of snooty old people who claim to know all about music. They're obviously going to pick Ms. No-Attendance Winehouse over Ms. Perfect Attendance Williams. Even though Paramore deserves it"

No doubt about it, I'm still hoping that they win, because, as everyones already pointed out, they deserve it.

If they do win, I'll be extremly happy yet extremly surprised

If they don't, I wouldn't be that surprised. But it's cool that they got nominated, and theres always next year.