Interview with Paramore... be part of it!

VanessaConfront

Hey everyone!

Confront Magazine is going to interview Paramore next sunday and we would like their fans to be part of the interview.

All you need to do is to send your best questions for Paramore, the more original they are, the more chance you get to be choose.

When we'll post the interview on our website, we'll let the world know who's question it is. So make sure to send me your name and where you are from. Let's show Paramore that they have fans from all over the world!

Can't wait to read what you guys want to know about Paramore! :D

VanessA

for Confront Magazine

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh..... this may be weird, but my freidn trav wants meh ta put these ones on here...mine'll go up after

trav's Q's

How soft is your guys's hair???

Is Hay a virgin? (his mum wanted to know cuz she says if Hay isnt, shes a bad rollmodel, but his mum can suck her husbands' *BLEEEP* in the closet.)

Have you ever had turduckin or chinturducky?

and last but not least

What's your favo(u)rite shoe brand and why?

Mar's (my) questions

ummm...

1. what's your favo(u)rite style of food.... (Mine's mexican and italian...TACOS ARE SPOSSSAAYYY!)

2. favo(u)rite place to play live?

3. are you guys ever gonna do another contest like the last song youll ever sing thingy? cuz that'd be pretty stinkin badical if you did...

4. ummm...What is each of your favo(u)rite lines in a song?

5. why do I ask so many questions for yalllllllllll?????

6. Have you ever watched the FUSE channel in the morning and saw the crappy jane fonda wannabe workout shows? ( I did once on a sunday before church... it was pretty dang blech!)

7. (my last one....teeeheee) What was the coolest gift you EVER gave or recieved on xmas????

for Hayley:

What was it like recording the vocals for 'Pressure' in the made-up "Simlish" language for The Sims 2 video game?

Do you find it weird when girls dye their hair like yours to try to look like you?

for everyone:

What is your favorite piece of your own merchandise?

You all did some acting for some promotional segments for MTV that aired over the summer. Was the acting experience awkward or fun?

Do you listen to any female-fronted bands (other than yourselves)? If so, who?

Any plans on releasing a 3rd single? If so, any ideas on which song you'll most likely choose?

Who's the best at Guitar Hero?

EDIT: oh yeah, I'm Ali from san antonio, Texas.

uhh i think the 'is hayley a virgin?' question is kiiiinda inappropriate....kerrang asked her that once...it crosses the privacy line by like 8 miles

and its none of his..nor any one elses business

yeah. that is a very inappropriate question.

thats like one of the most private things to ask.

and it'll only upset the entire band if it is asked.

---

question for paramore:

-where were you guys when you heard you were

nominated for a grammy and how did you guys react to it?

[kristine from california]

My names Claudia Nunez from Floral Park, NY

Everyone:

what are their political views....who are they gonna vote for next november?

do they think its important as musicians in the spotlight to maybe talk about voting to the younger generation?

If you could name a star, what would you name it?

How good are you guys at reading sheet music?

Josh:

How often do you buff up your guitar? I've noticed a lot finger marks on it lately hahaha (sick misery business live solo by the way)

Jeremy:

Have you ever cut youre hair short?

Zac:

if you could play one sport professionally, what would it be?

Hayley:

Would you ever consider doing a solo album? (not that i want her to or anything, just asking haha)

They basically never get asked art related questions so it would be really cool if you could ask at least one of these:

*How do you feel about Paramore fan art when fans draw or paint you guys?*

*Do you ever see drawings or paintings online that fans have done of you?*

*Have you ever received artwork from fans at shows before?*

I'm Lauren in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Have you ever met Erinn Swan, vocalist of the Australian band Nina may, and if so, how did it turn out? I know she is a supporter of your music, and as a fan of them as well, I was always curious of this when I heard you toured Australia.

and

A friend of mine is a huge supporter of you guys, but she lives in Hawaii, when do you think you will ever have the chance to visit there and play a show?

-Kayla W. from New Jersey

Are there any plans to go on Warped tour in 2008?

How do you guys feel about all your recent success? Last year you were almost unknown and now you're being nominated for a Grammy. How did the change affect you?

-Bee in Houston

just to answer your question....if you headline one year, im pretty sure youre not allowed to headline on the next one, and im pretty sure they wont be playing at the shira girl stage or anything haha

This is for the boys of Paramore: Boxers Or Briefs?

If you were to describe Paramore in only three words, what would they be?

Do you have any plans for a cross Canada tour? [i've missed all the Toronto dates so far and could only make it to your Much Music interview.] There's tons of fans scattered throughout the country and that number increased significantly after RIOT! was released.

Is there a place you haven't traveled to yet that you'd like to go?

Zac, I read that your fear was the wolf spider. Did you ever come in contact with any while in Australia? :P

Do you have plans to release a DVD with a full live set and behind the scenes footage? This could be something for fans who can't afford or find their way out to shows.

Hayley, you have really cool style. What stores do you like to shop at?

Hayley, do you think you've inspired other female fronted bands/musicians? I've came across other bands while browsing MySpace and some have listed you as an influence, and I always find that very cool and I'm pretty sure you do too!

How long do you guys tour before you start to feel homesick? How long does it take for you to get it off your mind and how do you do it? I'm guessing music and having your friends with you helps. :)

Chelsea - Ontario, Canada

This is the only one I can think of right now, was kinda inspired by soemthing i was reading in the off topic forum...

'When the band was first starting out, did you ever get a lot of criticism or flak purely because you had a female in your line-up?';

(James, County Durham, UK)

- What are your favorite animals?

- What was it like to go sing with Jimmy Eat World on stage?

- Next year: Warped Tour or European festival tour?

- Any plans on new material?

- How do you guys feel about fame? Do you like it?

- What is the one song that changed your life?

and Merry Christmas! :)

Emery from Belgium

For Josh and Hayley:

When did you write your first song together and what was it called?

For all of them:

We all know Josh plays guitar, Zac plays drums, Jeremy plays bass, and Hayley plays drums (haha), but what instruments can you play that maybe we don't know about?