i've come to the conclusion that...

Catie

I've come the the conclusion this world will just keep getting worse until it ends.

It's a fucking disgrace.

I came to that conclusion yeeeears ago.

It's not so much the whole world, but humanity. Without us, the would would be balanced, there'd be no dominant species killing the planet. Get rid of us and the planet'll slowly start to take itself back.

Wanna help me plan making mankind extinct?

I came to that conclusion yeeeears ago.

It's not so much the whole world, but humanity. Without us, the would would be balanced, there'd be no dominant species killing the planet. Get rid of us and the planet'll slowly start to take itself back.

Wanna help me plan making mankind extinct?

Yep, exactly humanity. It's just disgusting.

Uh, yeah sure. Lol.

^ i've come tot he conclusion that i understand what you guys are saying but then again i don't because your baseically putting yourself down for existing, sort of hypocritical (just my opinion...)

I'm not the one beating innocent people up for no reason whatsoever.

Nah, that'd kill all the cute little kittens, too. You wouldn't want me to kill all the kittens, would you!?

The Omega virus would jus' target humans. Double bonus points if I can cause a zombie apocalypse at the same time.

I've come to the conclusion that peri peri sauce in chicken tortilla wraps is the perfect munch.

I've come to the conclusion that I'll be "Leon" from resident evil and save humanity!

You'll fail Wesker!

Well watch out my fellow REfan, But I wield the skills of Billy, So I'd waste your ass!

I'd do things slightly differently from Birkin, though.

I'd put the virus into intercontinential cruise missles and fire them all over the place. It'll take more than one nuke on one city to get rid of the zombies. :P

I'd carry guns, too. Dual Desert Eagles, a Kriss with .45 hollow points and that new Barrett 6.8mm rifle with an acog scope and a suppressor. A few HE grenades, and a couple of gas grenades that release the virus with the gas would be pretty useful, too.

I'd also wear that new dragon skin armour and a kevlar helmet.

I'd do things slightly differently from Birkin, though.

I'd put the virus into intercontinential cruise missles and fire them all over the place. It'll take more than one nuke on one city to get rid of the zombies. :P

I'd carry guns, too. Dual Desert Eagles, a Kriss with .45 hollow points and that new Barrett 6.8mm rifle with an acog scope and a suppressor. A few HE grenades, and a couple of gas grenades that release the virus with the gas would be pretty useful, too.

I'd also wear that new dragon skin armour and a kevlar helmet.

Yeah...Well I would..inject myself with the t virus, and gain super human strength like Wesker did. Check out the new RE5 trailers buddy pal? Thats my speed right there man. Dodge you and you bullet shit and easily 1080 round house kick your face. And then eat some of your leeches.

:P

You and your fancy dragon armor and bullets. I'll turn super saiyan.

Haha!

I'll go golden oozaru, then.

It'll be an interesting match to watch, zombie golden oozaru vs zombie super saiyan. We'd end up destroying the world without the need for me to spread the T-virus.

Yeah then we could start our new world...But your name will be Satan..and I'll be Jesus.

lmao, Well...the real deal. You evil son of a gun.

I actually like you :D!

I bet we could be friends...Had you been a Christian, C'mon Sanguis....Satans tricking you man...thats who he is. He's already got a hold of you...Don't let him do the shit grab to you man. Come with me and live in eternal paradise!

and no, I don't mean wish for eternal life from the dragonballs and chill out at a "Gorgoroth" concert.