Makeup Tips

chikowolfkissme

oh a makeup thread!

i love my liquid liner! but both my bottles of liner are emptying :willy_nilly:

need to get more. i have tons of pencils but for the top lid tis always liquid.

and as much as i love my red lipstick its a pain...gets on my papers, gets on my cups, gets on my teeth :oops:

Lipstick is one thing i can't deal with, actually... It's crazy, i just can't handle anything on my lips ? It's always been the same way. I can't ever use chapstick or anything, i have to wipe it off.

If i dress up to go out, i'll put some lippy on and be like "yeah :cool:" ...and then wipe it off 5 minutes later.

LAME.

Cant do lipstick either. It makes me feel like a cheap slut, I think its because my face has such a sharp structure and I just feel wrong lol. Anyway, eyeliner...I bought a new one the other day and you know how sometimes at the beginning it just doesnt draw lines, only really faint? So I burn it to soften it but that doesnt work and Ive sharpened it...nothing. Any other tips on getting it to soften and actually draw black lnes? Lol.

Try scribbling it on a piece of paper for it to go down a bit... I had this problem with one and i couldn't figure out why, then it started working and i couldn't figure out why that happened either !

I'm pretty surprised the melting technique didn't work; that's usually foolproof, at least for a few goes ;/

Hmmmn. Buy a new brand ?

i've never worn makeup. i've got some really thick and curled eyelashes, so i don't really need any of that... whatever it's called lol. i'm not too keen on poking myself in the eye, so eyeliner's out. can't do eyeshadow, i rub my eyes too much. and lipstick, even chapstick, is a pain in my ass. i hate that sticky feeling on my lips. i've got a pretty natural look, and i like it as it is :)

lol i didn't say i was pretty (though i'm not that ugly), i just don't need makeup. plus i don't want to have to wake up twenty minutes earlier to put it on. i wake up at 6 as it is! i'm not like, against makeup though. it looks damn good on people who do it right :)!

lol. i wake up at 6 too! But it doesn't take me long to get ready.

just wake up, do all that teeth stuff, wash my face, grab the first thing in my closet i see, tousle my hair a bit, put on liquid liner and mascara (occasionally lipstick) and grab breakfast while heading out the door. 8-)

i'm very indecisive in the morning :). i've gotta leave my house by 6:45 cuz i don't drive yet (:-x)

aye, same here. But I really don't care if i look like crap going to school. i love my oversized sweaters and sloppy hair. It's just without the magic of makeup i look like i'm 10 :P