my vids from Nov. 27th at the Electric Factory

paramorerocks20

i know this is late. i just now got them on the computer and uploaded.

they are good, if i do say so myself. hehe.

it's of josh a lot b/c hayley would always go to the back of the stage, and at the angle i was at i couldn't see her when she'd do that.

but anyway, enjoy!

Fences:

Let The Flames Begin:

Faces In Disguise:

When It Rains:

Crushcrushcrush:

That's What You Get:

Decoy:

• 2 weeks later...
sheesh what kind of camera do you have? that audio was so clear, and the video was great too.

thanks! i have a sony cyber-shot. it takes amazing videos! but if the lighting is bad they're really dark, only complaint i have.

but thanks everyone! :)

and laura, sorry...i forgot i posted these and just now saw your question. i'll upload them for you later today and give you the links.

:]

okay so i feel retarted asking this, but i tried to upload a few of my vids that are over a min and it says the files too big..and i've seen ppl with longer videos like up to 6 mins...is there something i have to do?? any help would be apreciated!! :)

youtube won't upload files that are larger than 100 MB. to make it smaller, I upload it to windows movie maker, put it on the timeline and click "save movie file" or something like that and it lets you pick the file size. hope that helps!

^ yeah i know what your talking about..ugh idk i hate youtube sometimes and then like i spend forever uploading a video and then its all like FAILED..and im like what the crap? anyone know what thats about and how you can avoid it from doing that? (sorry if im spamming this thread :()

^ yeah i know what your talking about..ugh idk i hate youtube sometimes and then like i spend forever uploading a video and then its all like FAILED..and im like what the crap? anyone know what thats about and how you can avoid it from doing that? (sorry if im spamming this thread :()

for real plz if anyone knows.

and oh well, i'll take the blame with you cause id really like to know too.

^ hah thanks C: and im going to try that windows movie maker thing now..i wonder if i even have it on my desktop?? haha wow

EDIT: okay so i dont have the program on my computer and i tried downloading the software..couldnt get it to work...im really getting annoyed..blah!! haha.. any other suggestions??? i really want to get these videos uploaded :/