Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

hmmm

not so much anymore

haha

but shes really pretty

lol

Hahahaha ohhh okay! :P

Okay so I was bored as hell and decided to take some pictures in my ugly ass backyard with my parent's camera before my stepdad got home.

In the first one, I was like...falling off the ledge thingy and didn't wanna step in the mud...but I did anyways... Ahaha.

And in the second one I look kinda crazy because I was falling backwards. Ahaha.

But I like my outfit and my hair today so that's why I'm showing you guys. :)

Gotta love California for being able to wear a tube top and flip flops in freaking February.

1651dt.jpg

316ra8j.jpg

YYAYY SCARFS!

I wish I could have like 3948239483 of them. :)

and LMAO at my chapstick in my pocket like, bursting out of my pants in the second one. Ahahahahahahah.

Okay so I was bored as hell and decided to take some pictures in my ugly ass backyard with my parent's camera before my stepdad got home.

In the first one, I was like...falling off the ledge thingy and didn't wanna step in the mud...but I did anyways... Ahaha.

And in the second one I look kinda crazy because I was falling backwards. Ahaha.

Gotta love California for being able to wear a tube top and flip flops in freaking February.

1651dt.jpg

316ra8j.jpg

YYAYY SCARFS!

and LMAO at my chapstick in my pocket like, bursting out of my pants in the second one. Ahahahahahahah.

Yay! More Kailey-related hotness. :D

1651dt.jpg

316ra8j.jpg

YYAYY SCARFS!

arghhhh! im jealous its so freakin cold here!

i want it to be warm!

AND I HAVE THAT SCARF! haha mines black and white tho

you look really cute =]