thebrowncoat

kailey is supa gorgeous.

IMG_1324.jpg

johnoooh from the maine <3

IMG_1318.jpg

brandon of conditions...he is so gorgeous, haha

JOHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333

i love him hes so nice!

when i see the maine at soystour im bringing them sidewalk chalk and were going to play hopsotch together! i decided already hahaha

^ ahh nice, haha. if you do take pictures or something. :]

and yes he was so so so so nice. they are like my new favorite people.

ive had their ep forever and so i already knew who they were but for some reason i just never really thought to learn much about them so after i met them i was like yep its official they are amazing and im hooked. i bought CSWS and its such a great cd

im going to save myself from getting off topic so im going to post a vid of them leaving in their thread, haha. im lame!

kailey is supa gorgeous.

IMG_1324.jpg

johnoooh from the maine <3

IMG_1318.jpg

brandon of conditions...he is so gorgeous, haha

JOHN OH IS SOOO FREAKING HOTT.

such a nice boy too. he had to leave but i was next in line in the meet and greet. and i was like JOHN TAKE PICTURES WITH ME PLEASE. and he was like SUREEEE. and everyone in the band left already and he was waiting and taking pictures with me my sister and my friend!

and that other man is quite fineee also!

ps. i love ur sunglasses

JOHN OH IS SOOO FREAKING HOTT.

such a nice boy too. he had to leave but i was next in line in the meet and greet. and i was like JOHN TAKE PICTURES WITH ME PLEASE. and he was like SUREEEE. and everyone in the band left already and he was waiting and taking pictures with me my sister and my friend!

and that other man is quite fineee also!

ps. i love ur sunglasses

yeah i know thats what he did at our show. all the guys were done signing and so john just kept on going he walked back to the bus at least three time and people kept calling his name and he kept coming back and taking pictures. he is so sweet, i seriously love him as well as the other guys so much :]

and yes he is, haha and thank you :]

i noo!

plus theyre all so adorable i want to give them all hugs! hahaha

oooooooooh yes :D

when they were on stage john was like im 20 now..i have to keep telling myself that. most of you are underage and this girl was like WHO CARES! haha

DSC03733-1.jpg

DSC03700-1.jpg

DSC03838.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

cute!

i love your hair!

yeah i know thats what he did at our show. all the guys were done signing and so john just kept on going he walked back to the bus at least three time and people kept calling his name and he kept coming back and taking pictures. he is so sweet, i seriously love him as well as the other guys so much :]

and yes he is, haha and thank you :]

oooooooooh yes :D

when they were on stage john was like im 20 now..i have to keep telling myself that. most of you are underage and this girl was like WHO CARES! haha

ALSEIOJGLDFIGJHLDXUIFTGJ HES TWENTY NOW? NOOOO! hah whens his birthday? i thought he was 19? i guess not

HAHAHHA YESSS! ME AND THAT GIRL SHOULD BE BEST FRIENDS HAHA!