Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

why dont you have your computer? and how are you on now then?

I thought you knew? My parents took my computer away cause of grades. I go on computers in school [architecture class and laptops in other classrooms] and right now I'm on my little brothers' computer cause my parents aren't home.

I thought you knew? My parents took my computer away cause of grades. I go on computers in school [architecture class and laptops in other classrooms] and right now I'm on my little brothers' computer cause my parents aren't home.

oh no i didnt know that. i thought they just didnt want you on pf.com. that sucks. get your grades up!!!

l_4fb32521bef49dc22c3432f74704e138.jpg

2irrtja.jpg

Lmfao

hahah love it..i love all your pictures..they are too cute!

Hahahaha, I take new ones like...everyday. :P

I just took a really cool one right now actually!

Hahaha.

Aww whatt!? Yeah you are!

haha you doo take cool pictures..you need to post it!! and i use to take them all the time then i lost my camera and now i found it again so i took more and i just took a picture of me and my sisters dog..its missing half of one of its ears..its soo cute.. :)

hahah love it..i love all your pictures..they are too cute!

haha you doo take cool pictures..you need to post it!! and i use to take them all the time then i lost my camera and now i found it again so i took more and i just took a picture of me and my sisters dog..its missing half of one of its ears..its soo cute.. :)

Hahaha that was it up there ^^

And thanks! :)

Aww post it!