Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

the disney channel makes kids think that your teenage life will be great,

that you actually will be able to sneak out of your house at night without getting caught.

that you do get asked out to go to a movie with a cute guy every friday night.

that you always will have bestfriends, and that they will always be there for you.

that the mean girls in school just ignore you, and don`t torment you.

that your parents never fight, and they always buy you whatever you want.

that school will be fun.

ughh.

i wish i go back in time, just a few years ago. and fix all the things i`ve done and said... life would be so much more easier now.

• Like 1

this forum isn't what it used to be.

Oh, i hear ya...

Anyway, went out, was actually pretty fun but it's raining and so now i'm back. Dayamn. It's funny how the weather actually affects this entire town's mood. When it's sunny everyone's just so stoked and well nice to each other; piss poor weather like this and everyone's just fucked up.

Woohoo.

actually, im already writing the first draft to my "i'm never gonna post on here again :(" thread. ;-)

its just ridiculous how fake my friendship with my best friend is. and i use that term very, very loosely. like the other day i told him i wanted to stay close, and i meant it then, but i dont think i mean it anymore.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll facebook you, you slag.

And doh ! I do know what you mean, though. It's sad in a way, but my current Best Friend is one of the people i really doubt i'll keep in touch with when i move out. Like, she's fantastic right now, but she's not on my list of people to know in 5 years.

Don't have to face this for another 2 years though so i'll quite quiet and offer my sympathies or whatever,

its funny tho, he's like the most popular person ever around here, and everyone thinks he's the shit and everything, when he's really not that great. he gets away with a lot of things here so i really cant wait till he has to deal with a new crowd of people that he cant "wow" his way through.

I am sick of who populates this world.

I am sick of how intelligence is looked down on.

I am sick of how ignorant most of the people in this world are.

I am sick of being insulted for being better than someone when I am not trying to put them down at all.

I am sick of being shallow.

I am sick of people getting angry of this that are bound to happen.

I am sick of how hypocritical this world is.

I am sick of how people treat other people.

I am sick of the world's first reaction to disagreement being Violence.

I am sick of people not thinking.

I am sick of people not using their brains for what they are meant for.

I am sick of this world.

Note: I am not planning to kill myself, don't worry. :D

i am actually going out now with said best friend, we'll see how that goes since last night we got into a huge argument over where to get eyeglasses :nono: lame, i know, but thats us, fighting like an old married couple over stupid shit

but the mall and spending money is always good