Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

argh. i hate people.

especially my once good friend. i dont kno why i was friends with her in the first place seeing as how rude she is to everyone. even her friends.

shes trying to make my life and other peoples lives living hell.

i just dont understand what i did to her to make her hate me so much. i never did anything to her. she was the one who just forgot about me.

i dont understand it.

and her mom thinks she is the greatest thing that ever happened to the world.

shes a bitch too. shes harrassing my friend to kno end and im worried about it.

and shes playing field hockey for her team and she wants to quit but the coach like threatened her and said if she quit she would tell her mom it was because she liked guys too much or whatever.

and that same girl whos making my life hell is on it.

she texted my friend and she said stuff about me and my friend was like what is her problem?

ughh get her out of my lifee!

argh. i hate people.

especially my once good friend. i dont kno why i was friends with her in the first place seeing as how rude she is to everyone. even her friends.

i just dont understand what i did to her to make her hate me so much. i never did anything to her. she was the one who just forgot about me.

i dont understand it.

and shes playing field hockey for her team and she wants to quit but the coach like threatened her and said if she quit she would tell her mom it was because she liked guys too much or whatever.

she texted my friend and she said stuff about me and my friend was like what is her problem?

Awww Casey, I hope it all works out for you! :hug:

I would but she'd probably go tell her mom then her mom would kill

me.

I hate that family.

I wish I was never friends with her. I hope I wasnt a bitch to people while I was friends with her. I wish she would just leave me alone cause i didn't do shit to her. I wish my friends would finally stand up to her.

And I'm now on the verge of crying.

Casey, don't cry! You're better than that and you are much better than her!

People choose the wrong people to be friends with all the time, but the important thing is that you know she isn't who you want to be with. Which is good!

Her being a bitch has nothing to do with you or your friends. And I'm sure they feel the same as you do. I'd think if you spoke about her to them you'd see they think the same.

She obviously isn't a nice person, and as hard as it may be, you should just try to ignore her. Cause you deserve better friends than her. :hug:

I would but she'd probably go tell her mom then her mom would kill

me.

I hate that family.

I wish I was never friends with her. I hope I wasnt a bitch to people while I was friends with her. I wish she would just leave me alone cause i didn't do shit to her. I wish my friends would finally stand up to her.

And I'm now on the verge of crying.

Think Anthony Green thoughts!!

:hug:

ye okay so im like KINDA sick today but im at school i dont know wtf is wrong...if it was worse than this I would have stayed home (I don't want to be a hypocrite about the whole "WHY DO PPL COME TO SCHOOL WHEN THEY'RE SICK? thing) -_- but I have 2 AP classes and ye...if I was worse, I would def. be at home.

I wish I knew what was wrong...It's nausea...and like...ergh...my body aches..:(

:crybad:

I had the most weird night/morning last night/this morning.

I woke up early hours of the morning, half asleep lying in bed when I suddenly realised that I didn't feel right. I had a bad head, blocked nose, trouble swallowing properly (no jokes Alex plz :P) lump in my throat type thing, and felt sick. After lying in bed for about 15-30 minutes I checked the time, thinking I'm never going to get back to sleep, and it was 3am. The next thing I know, I've fallen asleep and woken up feeling perfectly fine. I check the time, and it's 4am. I then went back to sleep and woke up normally.

It was weird :nono: I'd say that it might not have happened and I just dreamt it, but I feel really tired now. But the thing is, I can't remember what I was dreaming about before I first woke-up, when at the time I could :neutral:

argh. i hate people.

i dont understand it.

And I can help you on that last sentence. My going rates are £50 for a good beating, £100 for thrown out of a moving car, or £250 for being fed to the fishes. :twisted:

ye okay so im like KINDA sick today but im at school i dont know wtf is wrong...if it was worse than this I would have stayed home (I don't want to be a hypocrite about the whole "WHY DO PPL COME TO SCHOOL WHEN THEY'RE SICK? thing) -_- but I have 2 AP classes and ye...if I was worse, I would def. be at home.

I wish I knew what was wrong...It's nausea...and like...ergh...my body aches..:(

:crybad:

^Magical get-well-soon hug.

• Like 1

GOOD LORD. I am so run down. Have not slowed down this week, with work, homework and netball fixtures... Now it's all caught up with me in the form of a msasive fuck-off cold.

It's a grumpy cold as well. Now i'm going to sneeze on everyone i meet just so they can join me in my suffering.

Hmmmph.