Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

idk y but i feel like yelling at everyone..i sense myself being quite rude today...

and i think its FUCKING ANNOYING how these dumb ass girls in my school thinks its fair to text everyone in their contacts to vote for them for 'best dressed' in the senior polls and such...like seriously are you that desperate...ppl should vote for you because they want to , not because you told them to....stupid shits

I have my computer back, I'm back home after getting kicked out thinking I'd never be back, I have two jobs, and I have a boyfriend. So I should be happy right? The truth is I'm happy but also sad and terrified.

Since I got a boyfriend I feel like an ass hole because of Emery. Not saying it's his fault. I just know I'll always love him but that relationship could unfortunately never happen. Also I'm sad because even though I have a home again, with a computer, I hate it here. Why? One of my sisters, my mom, and my stepdad are all terrible. My mom for example is having someone over today. So she is going on and on on the phone with someone about how she is so happy that I have to work all day and won't be here to ruin her day with whoever is coming. She says if I didn't have work all day at both of my jobs, she would have shipped me off to a friend's house. I can't even begin to explain why my sister is a bitch. Too much to tell. And John my stepdad is just an ass. He can be nicer than my mom sometimes but other times you want to choke him. AAAAAHHHHHH!.......

Why am I terrified? Well I'm afraid that I'll never get out of this hell hole and go to college that's why.

Right, my ex boyfriend has just really frustrated me... We broke up about 2 years ago and the remained really good friends. Last night i bumped into him in the night club and we were just chatting away like normal then he made a pass which i obviously declined, as i just don't see him that way anymore and he was pretty drunk.... Then today the twirp can not understand the words "Just Friends" and "Do not feel the same way" and will not stop bloody texting me and ringing me wanting to talk..

Proper annoyed. Rant Over

That's the whole point of being a mod, your no longer peoples friends and your seen as the enemy - even if people don't say it they think it.

You took the position now live by it and remember you can't please all of the people all of the time so just please yourself and do a good job.

If it bothers you that much then quit?