Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

My sister has 2 beds in her room. She refuses to give me one (so I could have a bigger bed). That's the reason why I can't invite my bf to come here to sleep, there's no room!

F*cking sister, you're a loner!!!!!!! you don't need that motherf*cking bed!

Be nice alex, you're part of the problem. I'd have banned your ass long ago.

no you wouldnt, you love me too much.

i AM the problem, but as i said, there has been no moderating on here for so long you can pretty much get away with whatever you want.

Now i'm pissed.

For fucks sake, she has to just continually put words in my mouth. Listen to what i'm saying ! I don't want your fucking pity, i'm making more of my life then you will ever have the opportunity to. I'm having a great time, but who doesn't complain once in a while ? She has no idea what i've done to stick around as long as i have, and simpering smiles and bitchy snide comments are not the way she's going to stay my friend. Fucking self-centered cow, get over yourself and leave me alone once in a while, i'm doing what i want, just because you think life revolves around different things doesn't mean i'm wrong. It doesn't mean you're wrong. It just means you need to fuck off and leave me to live.

And him. For the first time in 2 years, i'm not sorry i messed him around. He's being fucking immature about everything, everytime, and he's guilt tripping me but you know what ? He's playing it all wrong. He is not the reason i feel guilty, and it's pushing me away and he thinks he's got it right this time. He'll never get it right, and it sucks it's taken me this long to realise it, and it sucks that even now i know this it doesn't change anything. It will never change and he will never change and i will never change, and he can't let things go and he needs to fuck off out of my life if i ever want normality.

Fucks sake.

People suck.

Just remember your clearly better than the both of them love, Your a really nice and amazing person so try not to let others get to you, even though its hard, at the end of the day, you'll always be a better person than they'll ever be :hug:

ahh thats never fun..not that i would know or anything..ive never had a job hah....ive been okey...just livin through life i suppose :)

Well you'll be where I am sometime in the future...so get ready. :twisted:

Speaking of cunt, Yesterday my brother so didn't come through for me.

Life never goes as planned! :D Theres always something to fuck it up for you.

I guess thats what life is about lol, "To see how much as you can get hit and keep moving forward"

To quote Rocky.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

so i'm up at my cosuins where my bf also lives and my bf tells me that he'll hang otu with me tomorrow if hes not gunna be with someone else who he sees like everyday

yea he appreciates me so much