Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Dude, I am IN to bestiality. It is human-on-human stuff I don't like.

Well here we have the problem then. Just imagine her to be a sheep or however you roll.

But yeah, empty the fridge anyway, that way regardless what happens the day has been a marginal success ;-)

The girls house I am going to is named jessica. :???:

dude trip out. i guess jess will notice tomorrow anyway, but its best not to have told her purely for the fact that she would have then come up here, and then insisted on staying the night, which means i would spend the night being woken up by her accidentally knocking my knee, just like last time :lol:

dude trip out. i guess jess will notice tomorrow anyway, but its best not to have told her purely for the fact that she would have then come up here, and then insisted on staying the night, which means i would spend the night being woken up by her accidentally knocking my knee, just like last time :lol:

You wouldn't take pain, to be so close to a girl you think you may truly love?

not when i can see her and be close to her whenever the fuck i want tbh, also she gets worried about me when i hurt my knees cause i shattered a knee cap before and if i do something similar again there is a possibility i could lose the use of my left leg below the knee.

so i would rather not worry her if i can.