Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I am ranting about people who get upset over stuff every single day that they can fix if they just fucking helped themselves for once. Not to push religion but: God helps those who helps themselves. It has been proven to me. Maybe it isn't a God, and it is just luck. Idk. Seriously though, people need to start doing stuff to prevent all these things they talk about from happening. It is possible, and even though it might take a little, or a lot, of effort, it isn't going to kill you. It will only make you a stronger and better person on the other side.

• Like 1

I am ranting about people who get upset over stuff every single day that they can fix if they just fucking helped themselves for once. Not to push religion but: God helps those who helps themselves. It has been proven to me. Maybe it isn't a God, and it is just luck. Idk. Seriously though, people need to start doing stuff to prevent all these things they talk about from happening. It is possible, and even though it might take a little, or a lot, of effort, it isn't going to kill you. It will only make you a stronger and better person on the other side.

UM NOT TO BE TOTALLY IRRELEVENT.

BUT ANTHONY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

i am sorry.

That's my nickname for Anthony Green, because he's my hero.

DUDE. i fucking love that man! i saw him in the beginning of aug and i had the best time! after the show i saw him like walking around and he saw me and my sister when we where waving and he waved over and i gave him the thumbs up! haha. he couldnt come over tho cause the damn guards wooundnt LET HIM!!!

*flies to ireland*

*kills little spider*

id actualy pay someone a million euro to do that right now

i have to walk past that chair it went under to get out of this room

and my friends taking the piss on msn

saying its in my bed

:crybad:

AOIFE HATES SPIDERS!!!

id actualy pay someone a million euro to do that right now

i have to walk past that chair it went under to get out of this room

and my friends taking the on msn

saying its in my bed

:crybad:

AOIFE S SPIDERS!!!

awww :hug:

*stomps on spider*

what i need is for somebody to hide me from anthony green.

*kidnaps vic*

*brings her to NJ*

*shoves anthony green in a hole*