Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

School starts Wednesday for me, which is ok I guess. I prefer having work to do instead of just sitting around in my free time.

I'm kind of concerned though that I haven't received my schedule yet, which as you imagine would be a bad thing to not have. I'm not sure if it'll come this weekend or I pick it up at school on the first day. I might end up just walking into random rooms until one of the teachers says "Oh, so you must be Donald!" Yep, only half an hour late.

^this, seriously, pisses me off so bad. Just crash 'em.

Had an utter shite day at work. Seriously utter fucking shite.

But, on the bright side, have a full legit job now and good GCSE results.

On the dark side once again, i got through today thinking over and over "i get paid for this i get paid for this i get paid..." I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL AFTER WORK ON SATURDAY and saturdays are far busier than thursdays. I'm going to kill someone.

On the bright side once more, i'm going raving tonight and drowning my sorrows with mah giiirrrlllssss.

But on the dark side for good measure, and because this is the rant thread afterall, I ACHE ALL OVER. Jeeeez. Also, my sister's at Reading and i'm not. Dude.

my jaws cained today.

i can always tell when these dreaded wisdom teeth or gonna give me jipp through the day, cause my front two teeth are always sore to put pressure (to chew or what not - sometimes even to talk) on when i get up in the morning.

cause obviously when my jaws cramp up in my sleep, i grind my front teeth.

NOT NICE.

^this, seriously, pisses me off so bad. Just crash 'em.

Had an utter shite day at work. Seriously utter fucking shite.

But, on the bright side, have a full legit job now and good GCSE results.

On the dark side once again, i got through today thinking over and over "i get paid for this i get paid for this i get paid..." I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL AFTER WORK ON SATURDAY and saturdays are far busier than thursdays. I'm going to kill someone.

On the bright side once more, i'm going raving tonight and drowning my sorrows with mah giiirrrlllssss.

But on the dark side for good measure, and because this is the rant thread afterall, I ACHE ALL OVER. Jeeeez. Also, my sister's at Reading and i'm not. Dude.

i totally pole axed some kid on a board, he cried.....lol. tbh who the fuck drops in a pipe when someone is grinding along to coping on the otherside?? fuckwit, i just dropped back in and smashed the fecker off his board. :lol: