Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

FuuuuUUCK, I am slipping. Deep into temptation, Much too hard to resist and everything else i can think of only makes me pissed.

Theres not much I can do, For there is everyone else mean around me, So I'll just let myself go and see what I can be!

during the end of a school year, my school usually sets up guidance appointments with each kid and we make our schedule for the next year.

our school was retarded this year and didnt do that.

so we only got to give them the list of classes we wanted and they'd do the rest.

i got most of the classes i watned, but there was this holocaust/genocide class i REALLY wanted to take. my favorite teacher in the whole school teaches it and its my favorite thing to learn about in history. and i wanted to take a business class b/c thats gonna be my minor in college.

turns out that both of those classes are only offered during one period. and there both during 4th period. so i picked the business one b/c it'll look better for college, but its going to be the most boring class in the entire school.

but the school gave me some microsoft office class 6th period, and i know how to use word/powerpoint/etc so i'm not taking that. so i had to find some other class to fill that time slot, and heaven forbid i take a study hall, but noooo, you can only take that if you have bio/chem/physics, and i took all 3 already. so the only 2 classes available 6th period were graphic design or american law & gov't. i despise gov't stuff, and i suck at graphic design type things. i ended up taking graphic design, but i really dont want to. :\

holy crap. okay. my knee pops out today during band practice,

i can't walk. i call in work and tell them i can't come in, then i

get a ride with a friend down to where my mom works. a little

while after i get there, i pop it back in, so my mom thinks i'm faking.

wtf is that.

and on top of that,

i have to go back to the doctor on wed,

and i'm so scared i'll have to get surgery. :crybad:

owww omfg my knee popped out 8 times, and 5 times i had to pop it back in myself, i definatly know the feeling.

go ice it and take motrin and elevate it. :)

i actually had surgery on my knee,

dont worry, its really not that bad,

of coruse we probably have different problems with our knees,

but its not that bad, just hurts w/o the pain medication.

you'll be okay though :hug:

haha i do have quite a wee bit coming up :)

You should go to FOB and Simple Plan! :]

ive already got Biffy and PCD. and the x factor tour too when they announce the dates, so i doubt i could go :(

they aren't playing aberdeen :(

shiiiiiiit.

kick 'em in the face. =]

Sup babes? :(:hug:

aww just alot of stuff goin on :(,

Gonna go out a wee walk and get fresh air , gather my thoughts :) always makes me feel better if im alone sometimes

ive already got Biffy and PCD. and the x factor tour too when they announce the dates, so i doubt i could go :(

they aren't playing aberdeen :(

aww i didnt realise you were living away up north, They should play there just for you :D

aww just alot of stuff goin on :(,

Gonna go out a wee walk and get fresh air , gather my thoughts :) always makes me feel better if im alone sometimes

aww i didnt realise you were living away up north, They should play there just for you :D

yeah =]

i do that.

apart from i only walk to the beach, and just nick a deckchair from some family in the sea/café (if in day)

if not, i just open the shed with them in. =]

just sit there, have a few fags(not exactly FRESH air) and watch the tide. =]

Its always fun when the tide washes the chair out with you on it though ;]